1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I missed this. Can someone help me out?

2. vick

vick Member

L A Clippers will likely let Carlos Delfino go.Maybe Morey can sign him. I saw this on Fansided.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Wtf? I was asking about the leaked Chron article mentioning new jerseys.

This:

4. robroy77

robroy77 Contributing Member

In the spring the chronicle posted a article and almost immediately pulled it down about uniform changes and a new short sleeve alternate. The primary jerseys were getting a cut same as the alternate, and we were getting an all new short sleeve alternate uni. There were quotes from Parsons about the uni changes that the players were happy about. After it was pulled down, it hasnt been mentioned since. There was another rumor that the new alternate is suppose to have "Clutch City" on the from like "Rip City" and "Motor City!" Somebody got a screen grab of the article before it was pulled down, and I did see the link on the sports section but by then it went to a blank page. Seems we might just be waiting on the team to make a official announcement.

5. DustinS

DustinS Contributing Member

Watch out for CV!

6. NicaHoustonian

Plowman, how would you rank each of the players mentioned above percentage wise of possibility of coming to H-town? Or can u rank em from Most likely to less likely.

Thanks in advance.

7. sutton

sutton Member

clock reset, paging Avengers of insider, plowman, plowwoman, this is cyberex...

8. baubo

baubo Member

While I don't mind these est. dates to be wrong, I will say if and when the Bledsoe situation gets resolved, whether he be traded or re-signs, there better be news afterwards. If Bledsoe's keeping things on hold, which makes sense, then Woj should be dropping bombs once that situation is resolved.

9. Zbed

Zbed Member

Any news of the Rockets being interested in Delfino if/when he's waived?

10. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You guys realize that Delfino might not even play this season, right?

11. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Maybe they think he would be a great bench warmer. :)

12. cyberx

cyberx Member

Still hearing the interest in Bled has been minimal on the Rockets side as of now. There were exploratory discussions that have gone cold (from the Rox).

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Glad as always for your input.

14. sabesque

sabesque Member

Have they had any exploratory Sessions with other available PGs?

Thought you were getting some shade and a vacay?

15. cincymmb

cincymmb Member

That is contrary to what was said the other day. Not buying the Faried info....no way the Nuggets giving up the Olympic Team player. Fun stuff to discuss, but some good BS as well.

16. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Oct 1st is when the qualifying offer has to be decided on with Bledsoe. So if we are in a stalemate in PHX, we could be waiting a while.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

No one said the Nuggets were giving him up. He said, "What Morey wouldn't give for Faried."

It's like me saying, what I wouldn't give for Houston to win another ring. Just means you really want it.

18. Mr Chuck Norris

I personally love wilson chandler. Just don't know if he can play the 4, if he can for us it will be in a Shawn Marion type role

19. baubo

baubo Member

My guess at the discussions.

Morey: We like Bledsoe's game. But I would not want to commit to money long term if it's a max contract. How about 2 years and perhaps a 3rd year team option if everything goes well?

Paul: Bledsoe's gonna need 4 years/$63 million

Morey: ....

*Hangs up the phone*

20. Crutch City

Crutch City Member

Chandler is a solid player that I think would be a great fit on this team. Would love to have him as our 6th man. He could back up any position 2-4 & give you "flexibility" to run a lot of different rotations. I wouldn't want to see him in a full time PF role. He's got range to stretch the floor & is a solid & underrated defender. However he wouldn't do well guarding the likes of Aldridge, Blake, etc for the bulk of games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.