1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusted By JLin Trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cincymmb, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Because wether I post or not, some jackass like you will respond.

2. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

All I said was:
    Then you replied:

Your delusional.

3. Razsan

Razsan Member

You can kindly blow that out your @$$. I'm not the one whining about the thread.

4. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

So are the Rockets. They ain't going no where with 2 stars and a bunch of weak scrubby benches. They were lucky to win a bunch of close games last year. I bet you Lakers with Kobe might match the Rockets' record next year. Wait and see...

5. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

Let's not get carried away here. Kobe isn't what he used to be. Rockets have almost same team as last year, the x factor I feel is still coaching and chemistry.

6. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I see a lot of changes in this forum. It used to be pretty respectful and now i am seeing a lot of hate rants. I guess what they said is true...that your true identity only shows up when you're pissed.

1 person likes this.
  7. TheJet

TheJet Member

Lakers with the same win loss record? I'm bookmarking this one. Right before the season when the rosters are set I may be willing to put a tip jar wager on this.

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

tinman is asian too. so he knows all about playing metal gear solid lol

9. williamjyl

williamjyl Member

This is just stupid. You call yourself a Rockets fan and you don't care about the team, just because some other fans annoyed you?

1 person likes this.
  10. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Haha classic Lin debate is still haunting GARM, this is a very entertaining thread. I find tinman's posts very funny.

11. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Considering your post count and join date, I have serious doubts that you are a Rockets fan. If that's the case, why the hell are you still here? Lakersground should be your new home.

12. archinkent

archinkent Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L0MK7qz13bU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Capcom > Konami

14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

*You're

If you're going to insult people at least try and be literate.

15. ksny15

ksny15 Member

**** Lin we don't care he's not a Rocket anymore

16. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Do people understand that if Morey didn't think Bosh was going to say yes he wouldn't have traded Lin? Morey has said as much, he said he was almost sure Bosh would say yes and that the Lakers said we need to make the trade today or not at all. So Morey gambled and lost. Its that simple. He wouldn't have traded Lin for nothing if he didn't think he needed the space for Bosh.

17. Razsan

Razsan Member

I think the tough thing is that how do you not get a verbal on this? Also, supposedly Bosh was waiting for LeDecision....and if he re-signed with the Heat, Bosh would too. And then he re-signs anyway. There HAD to have been some clues that Bosh never intended on playing in Houston.

18. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Im sure Bosh and his agent made every attempt to make him going to Houston as believable as possible to all parties involved to maximize his leverage and force Miami to give him a 5 year max, which he was able to do. Good for Bosh but very bad for us. :(

19. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Nope you are wrong. Morey said publicly they had trade in place for Jeremy regardless of how Bosh trade end up.

20. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

If that was the case he would have traded Lin a long time before he did, they only reason he traded him was because the lakers were going to pull the trade if it didn't happen that day. That is what Morey said.