1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mavs at Rockets this season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Harden2Dwight, Jul 14, 2014.

1. BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA

What about Craig Ehlo, he let ...nevermind, I got nothing.

On second thought, Exhibit A: [​IMG]

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I can't wait to see those future home games to see Bosh and Parsons boo-ed every time they touch the ball. What for? Well, just because...they are not here and we're bitter! Crikey!

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I reserve the right to boo all Mavs and Jazz.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Barkley was a mistake and wasn't paid max

5. BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA

Neither was Parsons, but we all know what you were implying and it's wrong.

6. jamescar

jamescar Member

Barkley was a key player in a team that went to a western conference finals. With him we could finally consistantly beat seattle.

7. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

He said he was offended because the Rox were chasing a third star, and that is what he thought he could be for them. He didn't take shots at the organization or any of the players, coaches, or management. He felt they undervalued him. Nothing is wrong with that. If the Rox wanted him they could have matched. I don't see how he was a jerk.

As for all of the stuff afterwards, what is he supposed to do. The Mavs just agreed to pay him 46 million dollars. He complimented the s**t out of them. I bet if Cuban agreed to pay you 46 million dollars you would gladly take any photos with him, sing his praises, and boo the Rox every chance you got if that is what he wanted.

Let Parsons be happy. People don't seem to hate Dwight Howard and he was much worse to the Lakers and Magic than Parson was to the Rox.

8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Barkley was a defensive nightmare. His effort wasn't horrible, but he was short fat and slow. I remember 2 or 3 games where Karl Malone might have had more trouble scoring against those cardboard cutouts that people use for shooting practice

Barkley's offense and rebounding was special, but I question what you were watching if you thought he was any better than 'tuurible' trying to defend anybody who could score.

He's a perfect illustration why Harden will never win a championship without a little more effort on D.

9. BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA

jamescar and evidently you are missing the point, not comparing Parsons to Barkley in that sense.

10. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was actually replying to another poster's comment about Barkley.

11. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Eh, there's been quite a few racist comments (especially against Asians) that seem to get a pass on here.