1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lol Parsons already over the Rockets organization

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dk808, Jul 13, 2014.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Remember...its not that Rockets didnt want to match Parsons..its that he willingly chose to be wined/dined by Mark Cuban and the Mapricks...chose to sign a contract at midnight, not a moment too late for the start of FA.

Houston will be better for not handicapping their future. Parson while was a terrific player for our team; I think the time finally came to let him move on his way...make money and play for a solid coach in a $hitty Texas city.

2. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Parsons can eat a dick. It's not that he went with the money but we do him a favor and he signs a contract that screws the Rockets (15% trade kicker). And taking those stupid pictures with Cuban to rub it in.

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

A musician. She's pretty hot and actually talented.

4. Bosh4

Bosh4 Member

What relations does she have with Parsons? I also noticed he tweeted her:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Hi <a href="https://twitter.com/christinaperri">@christinaperri</a> , big fan. I was wondering if it's possible to miss someone you've never met!? Asking for a friend.</p>&mdash; Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons/statuses/483090636510605312">June 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Easily, but he said roster.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

^^ (at his tweet) what a complete d-bag. By that I mean, Dallas bag. Good freaking riddance. Play footsie with Oklahoma celebs now and be gone.

7. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

parsons will catch the aids in Dallas if he doesn't watch out

8. SuperManRocketz

congrats parson u will be miss here

9. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

He doesn't care. He just got the max!

10. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

if they paid me 46 million i'll be maverick and cowboy fan too

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

No idea, but if he bangs her, color me jelly.

12. Bosh4

Bosh4 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons">@ChandlerParsons</a> tell your friend i believe anything is possible, especially magic :)</p>&mdash; christina perri (@christinaperri) <a href="https://twitter.com/christinaperri/statuses/483091789600264192">June 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

Thanks Chandler for helping get Dwight here...you did your job....now go sign your big check and rot in D..... Matt Maloney is laughing at Cuban....what a D-Bag....good riddance....

14. D-rock

D-rock Member

Carlisle is a D guru, they may not be great individual defenders but Carlisle will make sure they can defend as a team. Similar to Dwight's Orlando team that went to finals.

15. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Chandler will fit right in to that silicone and cocaine crowd of North Dallas. He fits there.

16. theangrycanary

seriously. Can't blame him at all.

College and rookie athletes operate under a heavy dread. That despite all of their work and talent, they will be seriously injured ala Derrick Rose, and they will never get a decent pay day.

Parsons got his payday. He is literally set for life. And so is his entire family. Of course he is going to be a pretty big Mavericks fan. They just promised to pay him 45 million dollars. Something Houston simply wasn't going to do. Can't blame the guy at all. You can only respect loyalty from an NBA player once they've made enough money to retire comfortably.

17. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Parsons is officially D3- Adam "Cake Eater" Banks, now. :(

18. Rocketfan_Dave

Rocketfan_Dave Contributing Member

I actually wish Parsons the best, he played for peanuts for 3 years and contributed to the team.

I don't understand these sell out comments and all the hate. Morey decided not to match, more to clear cap space for Bosh than doing Parsons any favors in my opinion. The plan was to sign Bosh and go over the cap to resign Parsons. Its not his fault that Riley panicked and threw the max at Bosh. What did you expect Parsons to do? Turn down 45 Million dollars?

Would any of you turn down 45 million?

I didn't think so.

Our plans where too dependent on getting a big free agent to sign. To the point where we needed to move all players before we can even have the space. But what do you expect when your going for 3 max players?

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

this thread isn't dying, so let me add my two cents: who cares about CP's twitter

20. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

I was a big Parson's fan. I don't blame him at all for signing. He's got to do what's best for him. I don't think he's worth that much but getting paid is a lot about luck and timing too. This year a lot of guys are getting overrated. Hayward got paid and it snowballed.

That said, he went to the Mavericks. That means he's dead to me. I don't think he betrayed us or any of these other melodramatic things people are saying. But he's now the enemy.