1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Yeah I'm learning this as I go but the TPE you'd only need to use once your over the cap and can't sign players anymore. If you're under though you'd just use cap space. Basically then we're not against the 8 ball anymore to make another move (unless we want to sign a player using cap space then in which case the Asik trade needs to be completed before parsons is matched). So that means any further moves would be in trade using the TPE and other assets. All that remains now is to decide on parsons and work a trade that makes sense. I feel much better now that we're not against the clock as much and can take our time working the best trade that makes sense.

2. vernonmaxwell11

I'll never understand this logic or argument. Parsons contact was based on being a second rounder no? Why does it matter that he was producing? Do most teams immediately sign huge contracts for players that outperform? I'm sure most GM's do as Morey did.

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

ok i understand so by trading LIN to Lakers we created capspace of his salary to sign someone but by not receiving anything in return from the Lakers we got a TPE. correct?

4. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Sorry correction I think you'd use a TPE under the cap if you want to trade but send no salary back.

5. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

6. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

So David Putty is being signed tonight?

[​IMG]

Or is it Joe Davola?

[​IMG]

7. newAge_Rockets

Why is LelWestbrick trolling us now.

8. haydenfisher342

I dont know man because you didnt source anything for us to give you an opinion on it

9. AkeemOlaDROwon

Card up sleeve = Kenneth faried

10. haydenfisher342

because it rhymes?

11. roe4christ

roe4christ Member

Wow. Pop back on and find I am being investigated. Fair enough, this place has been know to have its fair share of trolls. Yes, big Auburn fan. Rocket fan since 1983. Family and I did live in Indonesia until April. Got the job a year ago but wasn't scheduled to complete my assignment until April. Management allowed me to finish my assignment before moving the family and I back to Houston. Long time visitor to the site but rarely posted prior to getting back in country. Management really values you all as passionate fans, that's why I am here. After all settles down with off season, I will post only from time to time but will keep you guys updated as I am directed to. I will be viewing often however. From time to time, you have good ideas and I relay them back. Don't think the FO only views you as fans. They value your comments and suggestions. Having said all that, I am through validating my authenticity. You can chose to believe me or not. As we say in Indonesia " saya tidak peduli" translated...I don't care. I need a break from this site.

12. haydenfisher342

just do yourself a favor and validate your legitimacy with Clutch. Hes good at informing us. Hes vouched for Cyberx, you could easy get on that list with a simple email to clutch.

13. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

And CF scared away another one.

14. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

So no more news over the next 24 hrs? I was looking forward to your posts.

15. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Take a break, but only after free agency please :)

16. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

thanks for the reply..really appreciate the news that you are permitted to say.

17. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

No dude, we appreciate the info. Honestly. Thank you for valuing our opinion.

you are a blessing honestly. you help to calm some of us frantic ones.

i'm taking your word that we match parsons. that's honestly the biggest concern i have.

18. haydenfisher342

Roe, we trying to move asik before monday? and is dragon being perused at all?

19. AkeemOlaDROwon

When you're in the spotlight expect a fair share of haters. It comes with the territory. With that being said I think most of us appreciate your inside info. It's up to the user to deem whether news is real or not and that's not your problem.

20. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Have to understand that people have been skeptical based on several posers...validations are always key. And if Clutch can vouch for you, you are in the clear. Secondly, information that you give helps keep the lively hood of forums. Cant make everyone believe you. We have had some terrific insiders that have their own style(ie cyberx, docrocket...) there might be others, but true fans value and cherish these tidbits...dont feel discouraged to post, but know that in the end...We are all doubting Thomas'...God Bless...get some zzz's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.