1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You have to be kidding! :-D-

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

they didn't exactly choose to hold it off. if NO includes Melvin Ely in the deal then he can't be traded until Monday. I think the rockets may have not been in such a hurry to consummate the trade once Bosh was off the table, because they had the LIN TPE.

I think the Lin TPE (8.4 mil) space was used on the ariza signing, but I could be wrong.

3. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Codman vouches for Doc. I'm not going to tell you what to believe or what to ignore. Doc doesn't know everything but he knows some things and he keeps it interesting.

4. haydenfisher342

Any chance Clutch could create a (rank) like contributing member, or member,
    add something like Insider or something. Only way you can get it is if you can prove your a insider to clutch. This would really help differentiate between fakes and true insiders trying to help us die hards out.

5. benchmoochie

h got renounced by NO already. we could probably sign him once the dust settles.

6. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I'd imagine that is our plan to fill in for the backup C position. Not bad for 15 minutes a game while Dwight rests.

7. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

I could be wrong too but I don't think you need to use the TPE on ariza. Trading Lin created cap space which was used to sign ariza outright. The TPE would be used in trade only, not for signings. I think.....

8. finsraider

finsraider Member

Would love to get him. I believe Codman has claimed to be a friend of his.

His injury history is pretty significant though.

9. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I think he would provide solid defense and could possibly match up with big 4s. Wouldn't mind the pick up.

I see a bit of Asik in him. He also shoots, so that's something to consider.

10. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I'm deadly serious. Geez, the board sounds like a damn gossip circle at times. I trust Les and Morey to do their jobs- they always try to get the best player that they can, and over the last 2 years, they got 2 of the best. This is all a product of the internet and social media- many of us feel we have to know everything- immediately- or else- we're being shafted. I mean, we're fans, right? We spend money on the Rockets? Thus, we are owed IMMEDIATE information on EVERYTHING they are doing. :rolleyes:

Silly. I'll come on the board like everyone else, and I appreciate any tidbit we get. That being said, cyberx and others do NOT have to post on here. You do NOT have to buy what Woj and others are telling us as if it's gospel. Look at the Bosh situation- done deal, right? No. You let the FO do their job, and once the regular season starts, you can decide whether to watch or not, whether to spend on the Rockets or not, etc.

Again, to the insiders, props for the info.

1 person likes this.
  11. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

What if this "something up his sleeve" is Kevin Garnett? Paul Pierce just agreed to go to Washington, maybe KG is next in line out the door.

12. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Isn't the guy the Rockets covet who got hurt at the deadline Ryan Anderson?

13. JD88

JD88 Member

Several people called Lebron to Cleveland, even I heard days ago.

14. Pak14life

Pak14life Member

has cyberx said anything lately?

15. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

What is this. Garnett? Who is the clown?

16. benchmoochie

think he got hurt earlier in the season that the deadline but that is correct.

17. benchmoochie

oh I see. thanks that makes sense. I was thinking the TPE was like a credit that can be used to absorb salary on a signing of some sort.

18. benchmoochie

yea codman did say that. I just remember him hitting all these 3s on us. he had some type of back injury..not sure if it was comparable to Dwight.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

"Paint your face, clown!"

20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I was under the same impression too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.