1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh Commits to MIAMI

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Jul 11, 2014.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Pretty much.

The alternative is that Morey made these moves without knowing at all...that he made them blindly.

or

That Morey was going to make this trade for Lin regardless. Which is hard to believe seeing as he got nothing back for it.

2. kaiziW

kaiziW Member

we got nothing till now!FK!!!

3. recadna

recadna Member

Bosh used us, plain and simple. I do not think he really wanted to go to a new team or city. He enjoyed living in Miami and now he has his 118 M because of us.

4. verysimplejason

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bosh is a **** head

6. verysimplejason

Don't want to hear the truth? It's plain business man. You can kiss Morey's butt!

7. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

It's clear Bosh used us. **** him. I'd love to hear what Morey has to stay about it, he's fairly open with his opinions but may not give us a lot.

Bosh is an ******* but not exactly stupid for taking the money, can't get mad at that aspect of it. Miami is absolutely r****ded. They had a chance to rebuild and instead will throw together a half ass team in order to save face after losing Lebron. Pat Riley panicked and screwed the short term future of his team and possibly the Rockets as well.

8. Christopher

Christopher Member

Just woken up to this news. We are f-ed. We sold off our best assets for nothing to clear cap space to miss out on all the top free agents. Our best value player screwed us over by signing an offer sheet with the Mavs. In the space of 48 hours we went from having a lot of positive options we had control over to being in damage control. We went from no doubt improving the lineup compared to last season to needing to scramble to just be as good as last years team.

The positives I see are this...

We've got two star players and still have a team salary that is now very well spent. We are not carrying bloated contracts for anyone on this team right now unless we re-sign Parsons....who right now I'm include to not re-sign because if I have to watch him in a Rockets jersey next season all I'll be able to think about is his bloated salary and that ****ing picture!

I think we look to fill our roster out with typical Morey style players for next season. Guys who you think are strange buys but who perform well. The Spurs won a title with depth. They beat a team with star players and no depth in the finals. If we can sign a few decent free agents rather than one big star player we should be ok for next season and it will still allow us to chase some of the big names that are off contract in the near future.

Hmmm, I haven't even convinced myself I don't think...

Anyway, **** Bosh and **** Parsons. That's how I fell about all of this. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  9. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Stephenson > Bosh anyways.

not fussed.

10. verysimplejason

Yup. Says some spurned lover...

11. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

1. Money was still really good in Miami.

2. He probably likes living in that city, most people don't want to live in or near where they grew up.

3. Knowing Lebron is gone, means you are probably the number two guy now...bigger role and a chance to regain your star status. In Houston, you are again the 3rd wheel behind Harden and Howard.

12. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LOL...so salty...Rockets were gonna pay him 22 mill a year for 4 years...miami paying him about 23 mil a year for 5 years......both pretty equally desperate.

Guess what?? BOsh just loves South Beach! And if he comes to the Rockets he's just another mercenary who just from city to city to form super teams....but I guess it's ok as long as it's your superteam and not someone else's.

13. joepu

joepu Member

They can do it but not with McHale as coach.

14. mackomon

mackomon Contributing Member

HaHaHaHaHaaaaaa well deserved by ungrateful PoS!

15. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

It's business?

16. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Wow what a freaking drop off of talent after Chrissy Bosh. ... There is no one left....

17. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Why the long faces? Never liked Bosh at the first place.

This news of Bosh not coming brings a hell yeah.

18. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I had a real strong feeling Bosh was not coming and would rather re-sign in Miami with or without lebron. I'm booing the **** out of him and I hope the rockets destroy the heat 140 - 72. Howard & Harden >>>> Bosh & Wade.

Miami also has crippled themselves for years to come, big mistake on their part out of desperation. Overpaying made sense for the rockets, we would have had a top 3 team in the league, overpaying so you can be 6 - 8 seed in the East makes no sense.

19. TheresTheDagger

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned off my comp and watched a movie and played a couple video games just to clear my head.

I honestly can't believe I'm in Clutchfans right now posting. WTH is wrong with me?

20. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

It's a lose lose for both Rockets and Miami. Only one that wins is Dinosaur f*****.