1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sixers, Rockets engaged in "fluid trade talks" about Jeremy Lin?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketInfoMan, Jul 2, 2014.

1. demarco1

demarco1 Member

First thing i would like to tell lin. If he still rox next seaaon. Show ur ass. If you really can play. Ok. If your coach tell you not to do this or that. Forget it. Just show it to us. If you can shoot n play. And i will give you the final judgement about you can play or not. Play for your paaaion and not for the coach. Show us if you can.

1 person likes this.
  2. mazinger

mazinger Member

[​IMG]

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Oh Lin fans, I'm sure going to miss you next year.

4. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

[​IMG]

5. treeman

treeman Member

Wha???

The LAST thing I want any player to do next season is to show us his ass. :rolleyes:

Jesus, I can't wait until you guys are gone.

6. soupman

soupman Member

The only person on this forum worse than a LOF is a LOH, and they seem to be in abundance supply on this thread. Go Rockets.

7. rocketsmetalspd

Exactly and He has been given enough opportunity to improve himself. Instead Lin is a model of inconsistency in his 2 years on the team.

8. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

How many players get cut by a team, then have that team come back begging him to join them with promises to treat him better and give him a proper role and leadership role for his abilities, then fail with that, then basically let it be known they're about to ship him out, then parade someone in and put his number on that persons uniform while he still has a year left on his contract. Lin is getting paid well and this is business, but all of this was still poor treatment and most players don't have to deal with his level of treatment. Let's just understand that the rockets do what they needed to do but this was pretty classless. Carmelo won't be swayed by a photoshopped picture and the least they could have done was warn Lin in advance which they did not do.

9. BinBinRingRing

Just another asset.

10. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

You mean peking order? :grin:

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

[​IMG]

12. Play07

Play07 Member

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH BRO!! this is the hardest I've laughed all summer, I'm in bed laying with my gal, she keep asking why are laughing so much, what is that funny !?

13. Do WHAT?

Do WHAT? Member

^^^ This ^^^ My wife wanted to read what I thought was so funny. Go start to the day. Thanks demarco1. :grin:

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm not fomfatable with Lin showing ass.

15. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

No homo but Asian men tend to have big asses. So Lin's ass, Parson's hair, Dwight's shoulders and you could have the perfect man. Again, no homo.

16. WFU Guy

WFU Guy Member

Not disagreeing that his version is a bit hyberbolic but isn't yours as well? Kevin Martin was dealt along w/ that #12 Toronto pick right? He wasn't exactly a player of inconsequence here. I mean he wasn't adding much to the defense but nothing changed in that regard :)

I guess I can understand the frustration after seeing Lowry sent away and then ends up borderline All Star, Dragic sent away and he is named MIP this year, Lin sent away, eventually comes off like a star in NYC only to be brought back at many times the cost and IMO it's been inconsistent flashes at best. At least with regard to PGs; I think folks have a right to ask if talent development is this team's strong suit.

It seems problematic for a GM that is bringing in talent based on analytic measures and asks the question; are the measures bad or is something sour on the talent development side of the team? And in either case, is there a fix?

17. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

[​IMG]

18. PhatPharaoh

PhatPharaoh Member

lmaooooooo I am dying...this is pure gold...the LOF never cease to amaze!

19. King1

King1 Contributing Member

What?

20. yunac010

yunac010 Member

I agree with this but to be fair his role on the team kept changing as well. I really thought he had it together at the beginning of last season and the 6th man role was perfect for him. Too bad it didn't work out.