1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Administration blames Clinton for poor WMD intel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Woofer, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Timing

Timing Member

Regime change was a stated policy to signal to the Iraqi opposition that we would support an overthrow. It wasn't policy so that some numbskull could spend a hundred billion dollars launching a war and occupying Iraq for a decade to enact regime change. Get a freaking clue.

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

your last line here is my favorite.

you're right...however, the administration was bantering that word around while they were firing cruise missiles on Baghdad.

3. The Truth

The Truth Member

Would this have happened before or after Clinton sacked the White House?

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe there was an investigation into that which showed that no damage out of the ordinary for a transition took place.

5. LSU_MPA

LSU_MPA Member

hell will freeze over when Dubya actually admits that something is his fault.

6. johnheath

johnheath Member

Somebody get Clinton a jacket!

7. MadMax

but other politicians do this all the time....i hear countless politician after politician coming forward again and again to tell us of all their faults and mistakes.

8. LSU_MPA

LSU_MPA Member

true. i do work for a politician and everything is his predecessor's fault.

think it is a concidence that they are both republicans?

9. MadMax

i don't know...are you seeing a big rush to confession from democrats on a regular basis?

or are they never wrong? ;)