1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Four

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure they haven't said that. If it's a spoiler, you'd better do something about spoilering it, or prepare to incur the eternal wrath of cardpire.

1 person likes this.
  2. Relentless

Relentless Member

It's a theory bruh, chill out

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Or me. What a ****ing ******* if that is true. **** this ****ing thread

4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

mods should ban him. not complicated. He should incur the wrath of everyone. Luckily this thread got pushed to the next page. Everyone avoid the previous page. Relentless took a **** on everyone's head.

1 person likes this.
  5. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

To be fair, it wasn't really a spoiler. It's just a fan-generated theory based on certain details in the books. But it still shouldn't have been posted.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Don't worry, that's not really a spoiler, just baseless speculation.

7. val_modus

val_modus Member

That was a pretty ****ty move on Relentless' part, but in his defense.. You know nothing Jon Snow
    "You may not have my name, but you have my blood"

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Speculating as to who Jon Snow's parents are is no different than speculating as to who "wins" in the end. It wouldn't be a spoiler really because it couldn't possibly be based on anything.

9. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Its' based off tons of information that is in the books (I have read the books) and not the tv show. It has no place in this thread. There is no way any tv watcher comes up with that prediction.

10. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Considering that Cersei was in rebellious mode against her father for trying to force her marriage thus taking her away from Jamie: If Cersei finds out Tyrion killed her father, would she respect him more and consider it debt paid for "killing" her mother?

11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

lol I don't think the mods here take spoilers seriously enough to ban anyone.

I have heard that theory, probably here in a previous season.

on that note, I think Jon Snow rules Westeros one day based upon the visions of the Red Priestess, as well as Dany in Qarth- both in previous seasons.

both visions alluded to or included "snow"

#1731 across110thstreet, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  12. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Yeah, my curiosity got the best of me one day and I looked up that theory. I wouldn't consider it a bad spoiler, just minor because we couldn't pick that up from the show only.

Also, if you only watch the show, DO NOT research LSH, DO NOT!!! I saw a couple people mention it and I couldn't think of whose name that was short for. So, I Google it and ****ing get a major spoiler. God damnit. DO NOT GOOGLE LSH!!

13. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

That's really pushing it. There is a TON on information in the books not yet made apparent on the show that takes that from "theory" territory to damn near accepted canon.

14. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

So who is going to manipulate Tommen now that gramps is dead? Cersi is too mean and self - centered to rule the whole kingdom, IMO, and his wife-to-be is consumed by her own machinations, rather than the practicalities of being in charge. Certainly I don't see him asserting his own will...

Though it world be wonderfully ironic for Jamie to quit the guard and become hand of the king, he doesn't seem particularly suited.

It seems to me that Tommen is primed for a short rule and a nasty end. All of the strong leaders are dead or fleeing.

#1734 Ottomaton, Jun 16, 2014
  15. cardpire

cardpire Member

Awww, sweet baby, you must have missed the memo that other people in this thread think that people who think it's neato to show how cool they are for reading the books are losers too!

So, your efforts to angle for rep points for jumping on that bandwagon have probably come too late. :( Sorry, bruh!

16. Nero

Nero Member

Wait wait..

Who says Jaimie can't be Lord of Casterly Rock?

Wasn't that the whole basis of his deal with Tywinn, in order to secure Tyrion's life and a place on The Wall?

I don't remember the exact details, but didn't Tywinn say that the King's Guard oath can be broken under certain circumstances?

Maybe Jaimie will have to marry Margaery? Lol that would really push Cersei's buttons!

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Why do so many of you sound like little b**** boys in here?

1 person likes this.
  18. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Never mind - don't want to fan the flames.

#1738 Ottomaton, Jun 16, 2014
  19. cardpire

cardpire Member

I'll summarize it for you:

Other people are whining about losers who think it's cute to spoil **** too now! And good luck with your quest to get rep for your awesome jokes!

20. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

You are still "special" in your zeal.