1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin live on SI Now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fighton, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Indeed, stupidity is a common human condition among both adults and juveniles.

2. bluemars

bluemars Member

Lin fans make me ashamed of being a Lin fan.

3. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

Sounds like a personal problem

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Lin is a good guy. Humble, hard working, honest guy. His fans are at the other end of the spectrum - delusional, bottom of society liars, conspiracy theorists etc.

5. rubbertoe

rubbertoe Member

God LOH's are just as bad as LOF's

6. PatBeverleyFan

lol.........

7. ginia1110

ginia1110 Member

Being an adult does not necessarily guarantee a person to have some sense in his head , it just meant he got old without acquiring some wisdom from life by unresonably hating a guy he doesn't even know in person. Or maybe because we hide within the confines of the web thats why its easier to be such a jerk and not fear real retribution or something, and can just not show respect in general.

When I recall Lebron's recent lebroning crap, I guess most people into sports are just fond of watching someone else's downfall, regardless of talent or what that person has gone through to achieve the success they had.

8. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

It's an emotional teen's psychological reaction.

Adults should have grown out of that phase already.

9. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Live? Right now?!

10. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The people don't want rid of Lin because of his fans, let's be honest here, if he played like Chris Paul, we'd love him, even if those fans were even more insufferable (i wouldn't argue with people that claim that such a thing is impossible either), problem is, he's simply not worth what his contract is, and he has a tendency to make really visible mistakes, it's like Westbrook with half us much wow, and twice as much wtf and 1 millionth the confidence.

I see way more transference out of Lin fans who routinely claim people who get sick of their **** "hate Lin", it's probably something like a 1 in 50 ratio.

11. ConAim

ConAim Member

Lin's haters love to using Lin salary for their arguments. The fact is that Rockets was using a poison pill contracts to "stolen" assets from Knicks without giving up anything in return. In advance, they was only paying him only 5mil/year for the last 2 years. Enough to say, haters are born to hate..

12. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

This is the insufferable douchebaggery I'm talking about, you clowns lack any semblance of objectiveness tucked up in your cult of personality.

There isn't anywhere near as much issue as Asik, who is on the exact same contract, because well, he can be traded without paying extra stuff to get someone to take it. A bad contract is a bad contract, whether it's Lin, Stoudemire, or Rudy Gay, they're players that teams and their fans don't want hamstringing their team with cap space taken up grotesquely disproportionate to their teams (and no, no one blames the players for signing the best deal they got offered).

13. hltiki

hltiki Member

fans trying to diagnose other fans with psychological disorders.....

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

I hoped he would say he is sorry and feel guilty for being a fraud and would return $ cuz he did't deserve it etc,

15. ConAim

ConAim Member

Do some thinking would you. What make you think Lin can't be trade? And even he is trading for a bag of chips now, Rockets are already profit for paying less than designated value for the his last two years of services. Worst case scenarios is if Rockets have to swallow the poison contract then blame it on Money for over paying him (or yourself for been over expected on Lin).

16. team5

team5 Member

You are just jealous...even though he is as bad as yourself, no one would pay 5 cents to watch you play but he will get 15mil. Lol.

17. team5

team5 Member

Well you need understand not all positions are equal, which I am sure morey knows when he offered the posion pill. To me all sport players are over paid but who give a damn. It is a business and there is risk. Morey did two of these a couple of years back probably becuase he can afford it.

18. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

LOL "these days people either think I'm the greatest ever or the worst ever." Looks like Lin reads clutchfans.

19. dantian

dantian Member

Fully agree!

20. Exiled

Exiled Member

Technically speaking, if he was paid 10$/hours , he would be over paid with his skill levels

But u r just a typical tiger shark' avrege Lin' fan:grin: