1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trolling Portland fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by King of 40 Acres, May 11, 2014.

1. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Why would i do that?

They are better coached which makes them a better team than us when going head to head.

We are stacked as some of the fans tend to believe. But we freakin lost the series and are the worst playoff team in the west. And you try to tell me we are better than Blazers.

At the end of the day, result matters. You need to actually win games not lose them.

1 person likes this.
  2. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

Haha!

Confirms people's opinions that Rocket's fans are losers. Very sad.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

dude, we lost. that's why they play the games to see who's the better team.

the better team wins in a 7 game series.

history also showed all those yao and tmac teams that 'we thought' were contenders were pretenders and showed that tim duncan and tony parker were the real deal.

4. watashi315

watashi315 Member

I love how people always point out we were "0.9 seconds" away from victory. But let's be real...if we had won, we would've gone to game 7. And who knows how game 7 would've turned out.

IMO, Blazers were clearly the better team in the series although not by that much. Just suck it up Rox fans. We lost. Live with it. No need to be sore losers.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

They beat us. . . .

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

McHale and a competent offensive and defensive coordinator are the only things holding us back from becoming a true contender. Its not lack of talent. So are we better than the Blazers on paper? Yes. We'll reach that level of contention once we get a better coaching staff, or at the very least an X's and O's coach on the assistant coaching staff.

7. rocketsmetalspd

Already over that. Time to get ready for the NBA draft and trades once again:mad::grin:

8. ginia1110

ginia1110 Member

Hey, can I just troll on the blazers at this moment?

Hoping none of them would read this thread, they wouldn't even think of sneaking here, right? LOL.

I still hate the fact that they beat us in .9 sec

And that our cable here keeps repeating that Damian shot. Just every damn time i turn to our basketball channel I'd see a highlight about it.

Talk about rubbing it in my face.

Anyway, just want to vent.

They're a good team basically, but I still hate them for beating us.

I'm glad my other team, San Antonio, is giving them crap, but wow, that could've been us on that arena and sucking, right? Damn.

Anyway, is Pop and his squad done with burying them to the ground? I haven't watch game 4 yet. What's the status?

9. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

[​IMG]

#69 got em COACH, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  10. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

I agree with this for the most part, and I don't pretend to be an expert on NBA coaching, but if the HC has to rely on his assistants to make all the decisions, are the players going to respect him at all? I wouldn't if it was my boss (or coach).

I mean, doesn't this just say it all...
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

That's standard on all CL ads.

12. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I think the Rockets are a better team than the Blazers or should be at least, but the fact is the Blazers beat us. No matter what kind of excuses we give, it is still excuses. The fact is we lost and nothing changes that. Results determine who is a loser and who is a winner. Right now, we are losers until we prove otherwise.

13. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Take this L clutchfans.

14. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

hey internet tough guy i wasn't blaming Clutchfans I was being sarcastic. Dumbass.

15. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I thought it was funny. I love how people are getting bent out of shape on this one. It's ribbing, that's what fans do. If we don't tell other teams fans how much their team sucks then what are we? Are we AYSO parents or something? No. We are fans, you don't like it, then don't participate in it.

16. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Thank you.
    /thread

17. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

Man just think if we had him, instead of the "human turnover"

18. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Talent wise we are a little better, but they were more poised than us, and yes they are better. There's nothing wrong admitting other team is better than us, as long as we learn, adapt and improve next year

19. langal

langal Contributing Member

So they're a better than us.

I remember Leinart after the Rose Bowl.

20. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member