1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We are blessed with Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Roc Paint, May 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I don't care about anyone's opinion of Jeremy Lin at this point in time, but without his play, we would not be in the position we are in. I am, for one, very pleased with his play in this series. Two plays I know cost us the most friction I have ever seen on this board before. But as a fan of all Rocket players, I hope and pray that Lin saves the day.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He's played well so far. Hit a three, pushed the ball, penetrated, and dished for some good inside shots.
    As far as his defense goes, nobody is stopping Lillard if he's going to jack up horrible shots like that and somehow make it, so I'll give him a pass.

3. SportsFanatic

SportsFanatic Member

I thought he played tentative early in the series scared to dribble the ball at defenders and not attacking but these last few games he looks quicker on his feet and his jumper has came back. Solid performance so far.

4. Hmm

Hmm Member

Quiet LOF or thy forum god shall smite thee proper!

5. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

This thread title is as dumb as all the other Lin hating ones.

6. Roc Paint

I understand that every Tom Dick & Harry has binoculars on Lin right now, but that should go for EVERY player on the Rockets. That being said, I KNOW Jeremy is a team player and I always root for a player who puts the team before themselves.

I'm not trying to start another LOF thread, but at this point in time I feel I have to.

7. Roc Paint

Things that make you go... "Hmm"
    Respect your elders.

8. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

You're right. We would have advanced to round 2 already without him and with Dragic :cool:

9. Zergling

Zergling Member

You're right. We would've already won this series if Lin played better and didn't choke away Game 4.

10. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Holy Christ! Enough with the damn Lin threads!!!! I really wish Clutch would start banning these douchebags that feel the need to start threads defending Lin!! Please Clutch! Cleanse us of this madness! :mad:

11. ashiin

ashiin Member

Only if Clutch does the same with Lin hate threads

12. archinkent

archinkent Member

THe OP has been here since 2001, way before you. Sounds like you're the douchebag here. :rolleyes:

13. Roc Paint

So don't post here, tinywang...

I am really trying to get behind The Rockets without any interruptions from anyone that does not back the team as a whole.

It's not about any one player, it's about the team. There may be an 'i' in Lin but there isn't an 'i' in team. And for all you members that have been here as long as I have, I say "screw y'all" for your comments about someone who cares so deeply about the game and his teammates.

14. subzor

subzor Member

LOF spotted

15. Felixthecat

Lol...Join date has nothing to do with the fact that these threads are annoying and redundant. Here we are in a critical game and people are worried about defending a millionaire that gives 0 ****s about what someone says about him on the internet. Support THE TEAM!

16. Roc Paint

Bring something to the table or shout your mouth. It's a do or die game and the kid is stepping up. What is your problem with that, douchebag? 90% of you posters that have it 'out' for Lin make me sick!

17. Roc Paint

LOF spotted like the back of your batman under-roos...

18. Hmm

Hmm Member

My elders...? Are you referring to age or like Tinman, to join date...?

If it's the former... how do you know how old I am, how would I know how old you are...? it's an internet forum...

If it's the latter... One, that's ridiculous... Two, we share the same year in our join date....

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Stopped reading there because I agreed. Go Lin and go Rockets.

20. Felixthecat

I don't think I've posted anything negative about Lin. I've criticized him before but I criticize every player when they deserve it. I'm here for the Rockets and not one individual player. I don't get into the whole LOF and LOH bullish.

I only called you a douche because I'm seriously tired of these Lin threads. You couldn't have defended him in all of the other hundred threads about Lin? Or in the game thread for that matter?