1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GAME 5: last call to Boo Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Exiled, Apr 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. dchoye

dchoye Member

Boo Lin and he plays much better.
    Why not Boo Lin every game?

Better yet why not boo Harden.
    See if that makes him play better.

2. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Harden would just call you a bunch of weirdos instead of putting on his big boy pants.

3. kmart9419

kmart9419 Contributing Member

It's does. He said it. He didn't sleep. Glad he came through, otherwise his career as a rocket is finished and probably is if rockets don't get out of the first round or Linsanity does not show up.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder if Lin will get boo'd in game 7

5. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

Bev's TO in game 4 OT caused us the game, Harden has been the worst player, and made more mistakes than any Rockets in this series. I don't sense you want them fired.

Lin is who he is, an inconsistent player who can bring you a W when play well, but also can cost your games with his erratic plays. But at the end of the day, this team's fortune is rested on Howard & Harden's hands. The Rockets are where they are because Howard showed up, and Harden didn't.

6. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

I don't see how Mo Williams steps on the court after trash-talking a rook and Lin steps on the court, and Lin ends up getting booed more by his own fans

Houston is F'd up

7. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

lol why. that's assumed that Lin didn't mess up in Game 6 - that's why Game 7 happened ;)

8. Jimes

Jimes Member

I will take a bad game from Lin if I know there will be a game 7 :)

9. Drphil

Drphil Member

I haven't visited this board in awhile. I got a link on this thread from another game forum.

It still amazes me that there are people on this forum who still flat out deny that there are LOH's.

Now they are out of the wood works but like flat earth creationists, the deniers won't let facts get in their way and will continue to deny their existence.

I'm a Lin fan that is as fair and polite as I can be on this forums and I still get some very hateful private messages from members here regarding Lin. You cannot even make a light hearted joke about Harden without getting a private hateful message. Even during the times that I have been outspoken against Lin, I have never received one hateful message from an LOF.

Call LOF's crazy, but they are not as crazy as some of the LOH's on here and the apparent ones that finally came to the game.