1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Inspirational Red Rowdy

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, Apr 30, 2014.

1. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

2 people like this.
  2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Had me choking up!

3. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

wow. What a great man.

4. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

Awsome story!! Goes beyond basketball

5. cson

cson Contributing Member

6. platypus

platypus Member

Had me bawling like a little girl. The rockets are a class organization for changing the rules enabling Gary to be a Red Rowdy.

This is the type of stuff that makes sports so great. It gives people hope and an outlet to escape their troubles. I hope the players watch this video and realize they are playing for the name on the front of their jersey not the one on the back. They need to come out and play mad and play physical. Play the mental game and put the onus on a blazer team to close out.

As a fan if they come out tonight and leave everything on the table, bust their asses and play with fire I will be happy with whatever the outcome. And as a fan I know that my obligation lies with the TEAM and I will support my TEAM. This forum has become to saturated with idiots pushing their own agendas regarding players and needs to get back to that pure fandom that was present before. All this negativity, vitriol, needs to go. Win or lose all you know that you are gonna log on to clutch-fans, so why make your experience here negative?