1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq, among other celebrities, make fun of a disabled man

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, Apr 28, 2014.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

sorry, had to do it

2. SacTown

SacTown Member

I have to admit even though I don't condone what Shaq did, he probably didn't know the guy was disabled and looking at the photo of Shaq I actually laughed out loud. It was funny.

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

the original 3 had a great chemistry that shaq totally screwed up. i think he has improved alot since when he first started, but it is a better show w/ just the 3 of them. i dont like webber on there either.

4. SacTown

SacTown Member

Webber is outstanding. I'd like to see Charles, Kenny, and then switch out Webber and Payton every other week.

If you haven't seen this, it's outstanding (unless you're too young to know this song) - Webber nails the beat!
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XWsd7YNw2eQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I hope this is used to get rid of him.

It's unwatchable, particularly when the other guys are trying to talk and Shaq starts shouting them down.

6. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

/thread

7. OremLK

OremLK Member

[​IMG]

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Jeezus this poor kid, and most of the people in this thread are only concerned about their little half time tv show. What the ****.

9. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

Only on the internet do people act like they have never made fun of people. Really oh holy MFers? GTFO with that crap.

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

What an *******. Tnt should boot his dumb ass for this.

He has been more and more testy and annoying lately on the broadcast too. I think he believes he matters on that broadcast.

11. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Actually I'd venture to guess that there are a lot of people who don't mock the disabled, either on the internet or real life. Particularly when they're grown adults.

I guess you're not one of them.

12. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

At first I thought that was Shelden Williams current state after suffering from years of whatever he might of been suffering from.

[​IMG]

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes, I can say that many, many people have never made fun of others, ESPECIALLY WITH DISABILITIES. But since my nephew has autism and has had to suffer from that, I'll say, with all due respect, you can go f**k yourself, you c**t-ass mother********.

1 person likes this.
  14. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Hope they can his ass. Grew so tired of him on the panel. Barkley is bad enough to weed through what he's saying. Throw Shaq in there and it's twice as worse...especially when those two argue with each other.

Do something else Shaq, you best at that.

15. Granville

Granville Member

Ditto.... MemphisX is an immature ass

16. BAM

BAM Member

will silver ban shaq from the nba too since he's an owner of the kings?

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yeah this was a key argument by Mark Cuban, if Silver bans Sterling for being racist, then that could lead to more bannings, like in example who's to say someone like shaq shouldn't be banned for making fun of disabled people?

Is racism worse then making fun of disabled people? Nobody can every determine that, therefor it would be unethical of the nba not to ban someone like Shaq with Sterling.

1 person likes this.
  18. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

you ****ing turd. so you're saying you make fun of people you don't know? :confused:

you are a terrible human being