1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GAME 5: last call to Boo Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Exiled, Apr 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Jt29

Jt29 Member

Too bad, mchale didnt call timeout earlier. If he knew lin is going to choke or a dribble liability, why didnt he subbed him off? Lion share of the blame goes to mchale. Lin cant choke the rockets if he WAS NOT on the floor. Plus other assistant coaches n players can call timeout too.

We shall see what kind of rockets fans are made of in game 5.

2. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

That'll help out team. Let's boo and demoralize them. Let's let them know we've given up on them. Don't be an idiot.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I don't need to read past this first post. But for f*** sakes it is just a game. I will still root for the guy as long as he is on the game. And it helps he is a great guy.

4. ccrystal99

ccrystal99 Member

That's the difference between a Rockets fan and ...

5. Kerdaboy

Kerdaboy Member

OP great way to rep the rockets. Loser.

6. Panda23

Panda23 Member

lmao, 25 page thread with the thought-provoking title 'FK JEREMY LIN' and some 'fans' here want to boo a player who STILL PLAYS FOR THE ROCKETS.

social crabs in a bucket you are

7. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Member

Turrible thread, OP. Just turrible.

8. Indaface

Indaface Member

The only way he should get booed game 5 is if he commits another stupid turnover in the last minute in the game, then gets up and rips his rockets jersey off and has an NWO Blazers jersey underneath.

9. Bigsupervise

Bigsupervise Member

this thread is trash, and you're a terrible fan
    Either be a Rockets fan or not...they all make mistakes..you need to get your priorities in life straight cause i'm pretty sure this game meant much more to JLin than you

10. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Boo this thread.

11. Aruba77

Aruba77 Member

I don't understand "fans" who want to boo their own players, especially players who hussel and are model citizens off the court. Am I frustrated with Jeremy Lin's play? You bet I am, but this talk about booing him is juvenile.

12. xrym

xrym Member

you just can't be more stupid.

13. juanm34

juanm34 Member

How about we boo everytime we run a stupid iso or when we just hold on to the ball and let the shot clock winde down for a horrible shot?
    Boo Lin all you want but lack of ball movement is what really has us in a 1-3 hole.
    I get it that with Sampson gone our D might slip a tad but our offense shouldn't look this horrible with all those geniuses on the bench.

14. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

Rep op. Get rid of Lin asap

15. TheJet

TheJet Member

I'll never boo a Rocket that's giving his all on the court. Effort is not Lin's problem. I was as disappointed as any of you last night but booing the kid or DNPing him isn't going to help win game 5.

Of course I didn't boo when Kubuiak pulled my boy Case out for Schaub either. Other choice words were spoken, sure. But no booing.

16. yummyhawtsauce

Fan bases who boo their own player are terrible, not true fans.

Knicks, Lakers, Detroit are some of the worst fans ever. Esp detroit, those guys are so ready to boo their players

17. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

Sure, boo lin so when mchale subs him in he'll play like even worse the entire game. Great fans we got here. He actually played decent in Game 1, maybe we should of booed him then so he could suck it up and we'd lose the game by a larger margin. He was awful game 2 and 4 but booing someone to do even worse is pathetic. Mchale will be gone soon enough, he's the one who subbed Lin in after such a horrible game by him

18. kfmfe04

kfmfe04 Member

Getting Lin to play badly by booing him is more important than getting a team win?

On a Rockets board?

So sad...

If you want to boo anyone, do it to Mo Williams for acting like an *** after the buzzer.

19. langal

langal Member

Wait for his first bonehead, headless chicken, turnover. Then boo all you want.

Hopefully it won't cost us the game this time.

20. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member