1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breakup this team now......

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballplayer, Apr 28, 2014.

1. ballplayer

ballplayer Contributing Member

Unless they can learn how to trust there teammates. I know the Rockets won't but as long as they are going to play Me ball and Hero ball this will be just another talented 50 win team that never goes anywhere. I'm not sure if James got hurt tonight physically but I think he quit on this team and then when the team didn't quit and they got back in the game he showed up to shoot. I tired of Dwight(and Harden) crying to refs. Man play thru it! Play until you hear the whistle. This I'm a entitled superstar mentality has cost us a deep run in the playoffs this year.

This team needs a strong minded Point Guard to distribute the ball between Dwight and James. It seems obivious to me that James doesn't want anything to do with feeding the post to try and get Dwight going. He would rather go get his teeth straightend!!!!

Depending on how this Clipper thing plays out( I heard Doc is talking about resigning if Sterling doesn't sale) we might need to try to pick up CP3 or go after Rondo.
    Patbev can be our tough back up off the bench and we can sale Jlin to the Highest bidder along with Parsons and Asik. Not that I want to get rid of Parsons or Omer. I just think you are going to have send them along to get a team to take Jlin.

#1 ballplayer, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. jayland

jayland Member

If it wasn't for Lin we would be up 3-1. Just dump Lin, get another backup PG and we'll be fine next season.

3. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

You are an idiot, and I mean that.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Get a better coach and I GUARANTEE YOU this team plays better. Look what Doc Rivers has done compared to clueless ginny del negro

5. TheresTheDagger

This is the worst thread I've ever seen in my 12 years of posting/lurking clutch fans.

OP, if I was Clutch, I would ban you on principle alone.

6. downbytheriver

Parsons is also a problem. He put up numbers in the first half so no one will complain but when it mattered Batum crushed him offensively and defensively. We cannot afford to play him next to Harden - maybe coming off the bench for $5 m a year. His game is not versatile enough and he can't create when D's tighten up.

Harden Howard pick n roll is our best option to build around. Daniels, Beverly, Jones and Asik are also valuable. But we need proper replacements for Parsons + a reliable 4. Good PG will not be handed to us ... Wish we took Calderon when we had chance

7. Kid Canada

Kid Canada Member

OP, you're pathetic.

8. ballplayer

Here since 1999 buddy so get a life.

9. ballplayer

Your screenname is a idiot.

10. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You mean the referee team?

Yeah - break them up for sure.

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure that you can't make trades right now. So let's wait until the playoffs are over, no?

12. ballplayer

I can see that But I think Mchale in the coaches role is kinda like how Magic was. He expects the guys to play smarter and make him look good but I don't think we have one situationally smarter player on this team. Which means the coach has to spoonfeed the players instructions for everything. There is no coach on the floor, no organization, no leadership.

13. ballplayer

They will be over for us soon, might as well look to the future now.

14. TheresTheDagger

Who cares? This is still a **** thread.

15. Juxtaposed Jolt

16. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Okay, this makes no sense.

1- He was feeding the ball to Dwight the whole game

2- If he would rather get his teeth straightened than pass to Dwight then why are his teeth still jacked up?? :confused:

17. ballplayer

True he was feeding him the ball in the post, but it was at that point James's demeanor started to change and it started to look like games 1 and 2 James Harden. I gather that he feels like it takes him out of the flow of the offense and since he that is His strength his doesn't like it.

18. ballplayer

I said unless they trust there teammates!!!! They played better together in the regular season.

19. ballplayer

yep keeping it alive just for you!

20. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Only think we need to break is Jeremy Lin's neck.