1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 4/27/2014 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 26, 2014.

1. JazzLakerHater

As I said yesterday, the Rockets are a dumb basketball team. We've seen some really questionable moves on the court by guys like Lin. And off the court, Parsons and Harden need to shut the **** up. What makes it worse those two guys are one of the biggest reasons we're down in this series. STAY HUMBLE ROCKETS!!!

2. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

Harden and Parsons (especially Parsons) are way too cocky.

Don't want them to turn into clowns like Lillard in that awful footlocker commercial. You can't dis MALONE like that.

3. JazzLakerHater

Who would of thought Dwight Howard would be the quietest and most humble player on the Rockets lol. Love Dwight though, only Rocket who has consistently showed up on this series.

4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

If they're going to double Howard again we need kickout passes to Daniels for the open three.

5. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

man lets WIN!!!

6. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

Hmm. I get the idea that we prefer to play as underdogs, but spotting the Blazers 2 games seems to be going a bit too far...

7. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Like I said, Rockets should win this one. They are the more talented team. It has taken two historic performances from LMA and two abysmal performances from Harden for them to barely win 2 games.

If Rockets win tomorrow, I'm very confident we take this series in 7.

8. yummyhawtsauce

Dwight's gotta make those passes faster, he freaking waits for the double to settle in, and then falls out of bounds, travels, or throws a bad pass

9. conquistador#11

mark my words, this will be chandler's break through game. we're all going to be spectators on the catwalk.

10. Play07

Play07 Member

@Blazerfreeman

Batum on Harden's comments: "They have huge expectations. They talk about championships. We just talk about the next game."

11. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Yea Lillard is really jinxing himself with that commercial. Unless he teams up with Lebron or Durant, right now his chances of being a guy who never wins a championship are pretty damn high.

Also, my feeling is that if Daniels gets any more significant playing time out there, Stotts is going to attack his defense like crazy. Up until that final shot I was yelling at the TV because McHale inexplicably left a rookie in there in overtime of a playoff game. I mean, yeah it worked out for the final play, but prior to that Daniels had gotten torched on defense.

12. s.b713

s.b713 Member

If we win this game, this series is up for grabs. Portland will feel the pressure, i wanna see more PnR involving D12 and Harden.If they're gonna post up D12 i wanna see those post ups within ball movement, i think in game 2 the just walking up the ball and dumping it to Dwight made a lot of our players spectators and took them off the game offensively. And last but not least i wanna see some effort on the Defensive side from Harden, i saw him try in game 3 i wanna see him continue that.

13. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

I'm gaining confidence. Will wager a little more tomorrow.

Go Rockets! Attack attack attack!

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Trail <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Blazers&amp;src=hash">#Blazers</a> dismiss James Harden's claim that pressure is on them after Game 3 loss to Houston Rockets:
    <a href="http://t.co/Nhil84Zv5Q">http://t.co/Nhil84Zv5Q</a></p>&mdash; Joe Freeman (@BlazerFreeman) <a href="https://twitter.com/BlazerFreeman/statuses/460204687510077440">April 26, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Rockets--no pressure--yes, we need this
    The best is yet to come and, yes, believe this

MAKE SOME NOISE IF YOURE WITH ME

16. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

If we get this game, we're right back in control of this thing. Let's go!

17. impressivegol

impressivegol Member

Go Rox! harden overdue for a strong shooting night.

18. yummyhawtsauce

harden talks too much, he needs to eat another burger.

1 person likes this.
  19. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I wish our players would keep quiet and just play.

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Spacing and defending is the factor. I hope these guys can talk to each other on the bench and use good sign language on the court. With Mchale, they have to depend on their own knowledge of the game because you know he isn't gonna help.