1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 4/16/2014

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Andrew Wiggins

Talk to me when your joke franchise at least makes it to the wcf. 0 finals appearances. It is too bad paul is going to waste his prime on the slippers.

I will be sure to bump this thread once the results are in. Till then...

2. Andrew Wiggins

No false hope here, spurs are gonna spur. We will be lucky to take them to 6 games.

3. clippy

clippy Member

I don't consider it a wasted prime even if we never make the WCF. We Clipper fans at least get to enjoy sweeping the Rockets every year!

4. Andrew Wiggins

Z bo will only get older and fatter and the only way it happens this year is if we meet in the wcf. I will take any bet that does not happen. So i am not worried because the rockets should have a decent bench after one off season.

I think aldridge and lillard are deadly with the pick and roll /pop game, but they are not better than harden and howard as long as harden plays defense.

Also, didnt you list like 15 centers that were better than dwight howard? I dont think your opinion means much after that, gay, and announcing your done with your franchise.

5. clippy

clippy Member

Clipper third string hanging tough with the Blazer first string playing for their lives!

6. Andrew Wiggins

2 championships with a rich history of players that were a blast to watch including the dream. Regular season doesnt matter unless your a clippers fan.

7. clippy

clippy Member

I'm sure you personally had a lot to do with those titles too! I don't derive my self worth from the team I happen to root for, but to each their own!

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Clippy, good luck to your team [​IMG]. Sorry about the animosity a couple of days ago, tbh.

9. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

lol. We swept the Spurs this year. Big farking deal. Don't see any of us getting the confettis out to celebrate this feat.

10. clippy

clippy Member

Yeah, but you guys have a championship pedigree (even though it was like 20 years ago) so maybe you have higher aspirations? We Clipper fans have to celebrate the small milestones like sweeping the Rockets every year.

11. clippy

clippy Member

It's all in good fun. I don't hate anyone here. Except for maybe goodbug but I think he jumped off a cliff when his idol went down for the count.

12. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Haha... ok... whatever makes you happy. Good luck!

13. clippy

clippy Member

Damn Clippers third string gonna pull out a win against the Blazers @Portland in this "must win" game! I hope y'all are taking notes!

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

I liked Dallas to play OKC instead of SA who will likely sweep them. Shame. And I like Memphis to play SA instead of OKC. The chances of SA or OKC being knocked out in the first round has been reduced by the match ups. Oh well.

15. Shaud

Shaud Member

I see you Archie GOodwin

16. Karolik

Karolik Member

clippers playing starters against 3rd string.. lulz

17. clippy

clippy Member

Nah it just seems that way since the Clipper 2nd string is better than most teams first string. Believe it or not, Jamal Crawford is not a starter! I know!

18. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

lol and nor should he ever be on a decent team.

19. Dogtag

Dogtag Member

lol goal tend for Denver

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

nah, overturned. That was a brutal call to begin with, not even close to a goaltend.