1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

And.... Portland fans are already making excuses for their 2014 first round exit against us

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iNoseBleedRed, Apr 13, 2014.

1. ribbit

ribbit Member

I agree with you (not the way you expressed it, though). I want to know what other fans of other teams think about the Rockets. But keep it here in this forum. If you troll the other forums and talk s*** about their team, that's another story. I don't have any problems with other teams' fans talking s*** about the Rockets, as long as they do it on their forums.

If you don't want to see these kind of threads, don't click. It's that simple.

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

I do enjoy going to other forums and seeing what they say about us.... I don't troll but I don't like to see they're reaction to our players and team. A mad rival fan base makes me lol..... :D

3. ASTROnomical

ASTROnomical Member

Its almost laughable, wait correction its most definitely laughable and pathetic when I venture to another forum and expect it to mirror Clutchfans...Us rocket fanatics are lucky and blessed to have such an amazing forum and such a gluttony of diverse opinion-havers haha. Thank you Clutch and thank you Rockets fans! Cant wait for the play-offs :)

4. yummyhawtsauce

It's very bad mannered lol - although still funny.

5. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sports are about rivalries, and not the LOF kinds. It's interesting to see what other teams say about us, and although I didn't speak back to them, I would have no problem with someone going in there and talking smack.

Smack talk is why so many people, including Garnett and Kobe, miss the 90s. There is nothing I hate more than seeing players smiling and shaking hands during a loss and seeing fans mere feet away from them going home upset by the loss.

6. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Which asshat is BlazersBMad? His cringe-worthy stupidity is giving Rockets fans a bad name.

7. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

It hurts to know everybody sees us as cheating floppers.

8. steady

steady Member

I remember reading that for some Blazers' fans, the Rockets are the last team they want to meet in the playoffs.

9. meh

meh Contributing Member

Watched the Blazers v. Warriors games today. Seemed like their announcers had no problems with all those foul calls during crunch time that never seemed afforded to the Warriors. Blazers fans are hypocrites. If Harden got the fouls that their guys got in that game, they'd be crying bloody murder.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am serious, if the Rockets play like they have in the last three games, Portland will sweep them.

11. haydenfisher342

"This is ur 2nd year watching professional sports (since lin started playing), so we'll let u slide. now stfu. U r being self righteous by saying this, ya dumb hypocrite. LMFAO"

This was posted in my comment section.... oldmanrock was it you ? If it wasn't my bad. If your going to write such hurtful things, show your self next time. Its kind of cowardly

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

So much doom and gloom...:roll eyes:

Let's just wait and see what happens. Rockets win in 7 I say.

13. jocar

jocar Member

+1. Sounds like some grade school smack talk some of our resident LOFs would say.

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

Just keeping it real. The Rockets have to "flip the switch." They have played three of their worst games of the season in a row. Just awful. Can they "turn it on" for the playoffs. Sure hope so, or it will get ugly quick. Portland looked really good tonight.

15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Shocking that they played their worst when they lost some of their best players. Once they get a full lineup, call me crazy, but I'll bet they look a lot better.

16. meh

meh Contributing Member

Since you joined in 2001, I assume you've watched the NBA for over a decade now. Do you honestly believe that NBA teams treat the final games of the regular season the same way as a playoff series?

17. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Its all about matchups, I don't think they dominate us in any position other than the power forward. We need home court advantage though, imo that will be key.

18. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Can't hate on the Blazers or their fans. They've had some really *****ty luck over the years. I'm glad they're back in the tourney.

19. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

they started off hot. number one seed for a while then drifted off. and their fans say "it's not our year". they lost the edge. f them

20. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Probably the OP of this thread lol