1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff Tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Coog4Rockets, Apr 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Nvm I should have read my email

2. Play07

Play07 Member

if youre a season ticket holder they will show monday once they go on sale to the public.

3. trigun333

trigun333 Member

They are having several pre-sales from what I see. Each have about $10-$15 increase per ticket depending on section. The season ticket holders had a pre-sale a few days ago and from the posters that shared pricing info show that a ticket to the lower end zone was from 109-179. I took part in the second pre-sale which was yesterday(4/10) and the lower end zone started at 125. Today's pre-sale (4/11) the prices to the lower end zone are now at 139. I'm starting to wonder what the prices will be once released to the general public. I wouldn't be surprised if prices increase.

4. Jimes

Jimes Member

So when would Game A and Game B be? By my estimation, since playoffs start on 4/19, if we get 4th seed, Game A would be Sat/Sun (4/19 or 20), and Game B would be Tues or Wed (4/22 or 23)?

5. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

I have my receipt from last year and I DID NOT pay convenience fees. Maybe you did and I don't know why. I also discussed this with my rockets ticket rep and he admitted this was new.

As for you saying that I did not get extra tickets at regular price for playoffs, AGAIN you are wrong. I have 2 tickets in section 115. I was able to buy 2 additional tickets next to mine for the entire playoffs at the same face value as my season tickets and NO FEES nothing!!! Why don't you read all the other posts above and see where other season ticket holders did same thing last year. Maybe you just got screwed over last year. This year we are all getting screwed over together.
    Or maybe you are rockets ticket rep in hiding. I know those guy are members on clutchfans as well and you seem to support them. kidding ;)

6. Illegal Machine

I'm not a season ticket holder, just a multi game pack holder. Last year I didnt pay a convenience fee.

This year I paid $24 in fees.

7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

If I have season tix, I don't need to do anything w/ the presale unless I want additional tickets, right? In other words -- if I just want my regular two seats, the tickets that have already been uploaded to my FS acct. are all I need? Just don't want to screw myself here somehow....

8. Rocketfan4life

Does anyone know what time the games will be? I would expect them to start around 7 p.m.

9. Indaface

Indaface Member

Yea the only fees they are discussing is for buying additional tickets.

For those discussing fees----

I bought some extras through the season ticket holder presale yesterday without any additional fees. The face value of the ticket was 49 dollars (about double) but no fees.

Through the rockets insider today there were fees involved. Our actual season tickets have no fees just the face for rounds 1 and 2 and then higher for next 2 rounds.

Last year I remember being able to purchase extras at face or slightly above, but thats the price you pay when the team is exciting and good.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

if I had to guess, more than likely 8:30pm to be consistent with the west coast games (Portland or GS) being at 9:30pm

weekends it could be anytime of day, but I don't think ABC/TNT has us highly regarded to take those daytime spots

11. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Yeah, I'd say the options for Game 1 are 7, 8:30 or 6, in that order. They typically save the day slots for LeBron/Durant and big-market East games (Brooklyn/Chicago is a strong candidate).

It'll probably depend on if we play the same day as the Clippers. If yes, the Clippers would get the 9:30 start and we'd likely be the 7:00 game. If not, there wouldn't be a West Coast game, so the double header would be 6/8:30 and we'd likely get one of those. Probably the later one if they try to alternate East/West, for time-zone reasons.

12. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

im praying that our first game is on saturday!! because im off on saturday and have to work sunday!!!!! CROSSING MY FINGERS, AND TOES

13. tlynn99

tlynn99 Member

The tickets started at $125 for lower bowl today also. Maybe they were sold out when you looked.

14. dvr4me

dvr4me Contributing Member

My STH person is Brittany and she is great!!! Her number is 713 758-7414. She will be in her office at 8am tomorrow!! I use her and Lindsay-they're great!!

15. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Playoffs are Easter weekend?!?! I'm going to be in Austin!!! Fml!

16. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Paid about 75 per ticket for 3 Row 4 in Sec 413. Not what I would have liked to pay but it's all good. Hopefully we get HC and there is a better atmosphere than last years being down 2 games. I'm hoping it's at 8:30 that Saturday. Wondering where people go before the game. I'd be down to have a couple drinks before the game. Last year we went to the place near the Toyota Center and it was ok but drinks were like 6 bucks for a shiner.

17. mario_v

mario_v Member

I bought two playoff tickets a couple of hours ago. I have received an email confirming my ticket purchase but I still haven't received them in my flash seats account. Is it because the date of the game has not been determined yet?

Does anyone have this problem as well?

18. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

So if you have already been notified that you have gotten playoff tickets is it for game 1?

19. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

As season ticket holder, I have all playoff games in Flashseats and pay as used at the regular season price. Not sure if true, but heard all lower bowl is sold out! I purchased my season tickets from Zac, a great rep and he is prompt to answer. Call him at 713-758-7244. If he isn't there try Brittany at 713-758-7414. Once you have season tickets you will be assigned a Season Ticket Service Exec.

20. bcast89

bcast89 Member

So, if we hypothetically get the 5th seed and Portland gets the 4th seed, would games 1 and 2 be in Portland instead of here?