1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anime watchers out there?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Marteen, May 6, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Can't wait. Hopefully it will re-air this winter again. Didn't even get to see kise play this season :(

2. meh

meh Contributing Member

I watch animes as they air, so the version I always watch are fansubs through torrent. If you use nyaa, I'm sure you can find them. If they're not licensed in the US and on Netflix, then you're not doing anything illegal.

3. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Loved the end of Nagi :) sort of poetic in the words said and the only thing is have liked to see was Manaka and Hikari holding hands while they sat there :)

4. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Steins Gate PC game is out if anyone is a fan. I think Jlist and Rightstuff sells it.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Just started getting into anime.

Got Attack on Titan on my queue and the Marvel Japan series on crackle. The Wolverine one is tight.

6. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

But no kiss between ANY of them?!?!

Teared up several times throughout the episode and that ending was really sweet. Fantastic show that I enjoyed start to finish.

7. Hayesfan

They are still young so the only one I might have expected that from would be tsumugu and chisaki

I did too ... Tear up several times. That's a series I will probably watch again

8. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

hey guys, don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread yet, but there's this anime streaming website http://kissanime.com/ it has almost any anime I could think of in the best quality available. it's a very nice site, so check it out if you haven't.

9. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

btw, if you have adblock, you'll have to turn it off for the website to play the videos. it's a safe website, so no viruses. you only have to turn it off for the website. adblock will still work, just allow ads for that site.

10. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Yeah, but it still feels like manaka and Hikari are back to where they start except they've both admitted to loving each other.

I agree, will definitely watch again.

Awesome site, mobile friendly and will definitely be using this site to watch the series not streamed on crunchy roll.

11. Hayesfan

agreed! I just tried it on my phone and ipad and it works great.

So I added a few Spring titles to my crunchyroll queue today...

Kamigami no Asobi - don't know if I will like this one but I'm trying it... it's a reverse harem-esque sort of slice of life show with gods and their teacher

Fairy Tail 2 - watched the first episode tonight... not sure I like the new art style of the characters but I did love the new music

The Irregular at Magic High School - magic, high school, romance... looks like I may enjoy it :)

La Corda d'oro Blue Sky - music, high school, romance and I enjoyed the first two so I'm sure I will like this one as well

Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviors - heard this was a bit like pet girl of sakurasou and I have the first five chapters of the manga downloaded to read

One Week Friend - also based on a manga that I like, basically it's a high school romance with a girl who has amnesia issues - the manga is really cute so I'm hoping they do it justice

Still waiting to find out who has the rights to several that I'm interested in (Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to, Haikyuu!! and Gokukoku no Brynhildr), but I must say my 7 dollars a month to crunchyroll is worth it

#1131 Hayesfan, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  12. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Kind of nervous about this season since most of them I've never heard of. Hope it exceeds my expectations. Got about every new series queued.

So can I hop right into fairy tail two if I've only seen episode 1 of the first season? Going to try and plan my week to marathon it and hopefully I'll get caught up in 2 or 3 weeks.

13. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

You guys should check out season previews on Random Curiousity. Its one of the premiere anime blogs with writers describing short summaries for what new anime are coming each season and whether the expectations are good or bad. Theres also lists on highly rated anime in each category for that year.

http://randomc.net/2014/03/27/spring-2014-preview/

1 person likes this.
  14. Moleb

Moleb Member

Kid you no guys, dont delay on watching Attack on Titan. Make it your priority.

15. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Man, I can totally see "La corda blue sky" being like yowamushi pedal in terms of what the show is actually about being amazing. I would normally think cycling and Orchestra would be a boring concept to an anime, but these two have proved me wrong so far :)

16. Hayesfan

No Fairy Tail 2 is a continuation of the story... they just have a bigger budget and I think they changed production companies (sorry I am not that well versed in production companies yet)

I actually know quite a few of them like I said because of the mangas... but that doesn't mean I will like the animated version

Thanks for the blog link... I will check it out.

I just added Haikyuu!!, Baby Steps, and Gokukoku no Brynhildr Though I haven't read the managa for any of these... I have liked all the sports animes I have seen so far, so I'm going for those first two because of it... also added the mangas to my list of things to read.

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

anyone else know that Mushi-shi season 2 started a few days ago?

1st season which came out 8 years was a classic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

I can already tell kawai complex guide (yes, a lot like sakurasou) and one week friend (called I the underlying theme) being the highlight and my favorites of the season.

19. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

I usually hate fan service/ecchi type anime but I watched Kenzen Robo Daimidaler episode 1 and found it hilarious.. the main bad guys are penguins with a front tail (created to look like a raging boner).

20. Hayesfan

One week friend is very cute... At least the manga is and I like the animation on it. I did like Kawai Complex too. Haiyku was good too.

Irregular at magic high school may end up being a bit much since there is major incestual vibes qgoing on in it, but I lived through Oriemo (and bemoaned it's terrible ending) so we shall see how long I last on that one. Pretty much liked all the rest... Though nothing captured my attention graphically like Nagi did. I need to write down the animation company who did that one so I can see when they have anything new