1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 4/6/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 6, 2014.

1. mingthething

mingthething Member

No-one
    Ever
    Please ask for that kinda stuff
    On
    This forum please, it kinda puts
    Us in a bad position. ;)

2. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

I did the exact same thing...

3. vator

vator Member

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

What a great win. The first half was sooooooo depressing and boring. I can understand how the rox were unmotivated to play this crap nugget team - BUT, this was out of control.

Big shots from the beard, and parsons!

Loved to see Garcia driving to the hole with a slam!

Cannonball with the threes was nice too.

I am convinced that DMO is a sissy. He has no lift, no drive to slam a ball home. He is all about weak ass layups. I hate DMO's game/lack of fire.

5. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7">@JLin7</a> NUGGETS vs ROCKETS. <a href="http://t.co/Z357D7g1iz">pic.twitter.com/Z357D7g1iz</a></p>&mdash; Penny Lee (@penny10654) <a href="https://twitter.com/penny10654/statuses/452996840967778305">April 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Good thing the Rockets have more heart than some of the fans in this thread... <shakes head disapprovingly>

7. Clarinetmonster

Maybe it was those ugly new neon green kicks that turned Lin's game around. Don't change shoes from now on Jeremy!

8. alX

alX Member

i'll admit that i had to change it after i saw fournier do that.
    my hate for him momentarily overrode my love for this team.
    but my curiosity pulled me back in.
    i have league pass and can't wait to watch the denver feed this time to hear their announcers cry during the rocket comeback and win.

9. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

:confused: :confused:

In that Harden is more athletic, has better court vision, and can run faster, shoot better and um ?

McGrady never scored (in Houston) like Harden is.

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

What? a prime Tracy would run rings around James.. It's not even close.

11. wompwomp

wompwomp Member

what? mcgrady might have been one of the top 3-4 players in pure talent in the last 20 years.

12. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Just got back from the game, pretty insane!

13. TIPS-DIEHARD

TIPS-DIEHARD Member

Rockets had a slow start, but it was good to see cisco step up, Canaan did ok as a rookie, Asik had a great game tonight ,T Jones Harden and Parsons just do what they do. Great Win! We need to continue to play the bench for the next few games to get them ready for the playoff games.

14. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8SOLovbOzPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>James Harden is 3 of 6 this season on 3-pointers in the last minute when down by 3 or less. Only Durant -- who is 4 of 6 -- has more.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/453002190718656514">April 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  16. alethios

alethios Member

Didn't see the game but saw the NBA.com highlights (what's up with their videos these days? - don't stream worth a crap). I guess AB tried to make us pay for trading him, which is typical of X-Rockets.

17. WALAWALA

WALAWALA Rookie

T-mac's 13 points in 33 seconds is the only reason I never leave the game until it is actually over.

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Hold on..... Wait up........ NO! don't do that... Don't sit there in front of your little screen and belittle what Harden is doing because its truly something special that very few players have.... This is what sets James and Kobe apart from the rest of the league... The ability to go out and literally take over a game almost at will.... Harden like Kobe wants the big shot.... He wants to have that ball at the end of the game and is literally fearless. T-Mac was an amazing player but there is something about Harden that screams champion and not just a great a player.....

19. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

1. Aaron Brooks is pretty good at basketball.

2. Absolutely love the resolve and resiliency we showed tonight -- so much so that I'll refrain from spending too much time lecturing about not putting ourselves in that position to begin with. Solid games all around w/ guys stepping up and coming alive at just the right time(s). No real complaints.

Now with the pleasantries out of the way --

3. Omer. Effing. Asik.

I take back everything I said about him earlier this season. EVERYTHING. He has been so incredibly impressive, and we don't come anywhere near winning this game or the last one without him playing as well as he has. I can't say enough good things about him tonight. Just wow.

20. wompwomp

wompwomp Member

thats not really the discussion tho. Pure talent its not close.