1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 4/2/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2014.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

We've lost 7 straight games in Toronto.

2. alethios

alethios Member

Losing winnable games seems to bring out the worst kind of fans. You would think we were 25-49.

3. Exel

Exel Member

It truly is sad. You can look at the play by play list, see where a certain player made a mistake, and go back to the forum and see the same individuals spouting off about it. And those are the only comments those individuals make in the game thread.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I guess Lowry didn't even have to play to lock down Jeremy Lin.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

6. Clarinetmonster

I don't think Lowry has ever locked down Lin anyways.

7. pandaboy99

pandaboy99 Member

Thats basically the internet in a nutshell. The anonymity of posting compels people to act in ways they would not normally act just to see the reactions of other posters.

8. calcium

calcium Member

That's very true.

They _almost_ made the playoffs too, 3 times, if I recall collectly.

3 times! In a row too!

And we missed out on one of them on the last (few) games?

Ahhh.. good times.

:)

9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

10. quatin

quatin Member

I actually liked the way Lin played. He had a bad game for sure, but he was being the aggressive Lin. The aggressive Lin can have good games and bad games, but the passive Lin can only have bad games.

A lot of his shots were missed open jumpers or layups, which are OK to take, they just weren't falling. It's sad that we're at the point of just hoping the guy just shots the ball, instead of hoping he makes his shots like every other player on the team.