1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's Involvement in the Houston Community

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Baruch, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

Fair enough

I don't think Lin's mediocre, but that's my opinion

I actually think the Rockets team is stacked when it comes to talent. That includes Greg Smith who I think would be a superior rollman option if he were healthy

When the Rockets lose, it looks to me it's for lack of identity, not lack of talent

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

My favorite words are effectiveness and efficiency. I am simply calling Lin what I see him as. It's not a bad thing though. I see Lin having a very long career in the NBA, I just don't think he is good. To me, Lowry and Dragic are good. I consider both players superior to Lin.

I do. Do you want to see how big my Ignore list is? It is a collection of ToF, YoF, and LoF. That said, people keep quoting them and I still get pulled into arguments.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm happy that Lin is such a charitable guy, he's always been.

For the Lin fans, don't bring this up if he has a bad game cause it has no correlation to his on court activities . Off court , we know he is golden.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Those hosts are wet for Jeremy.

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

ALL the OP said was that he liked how Lin was trying to make a difference in the houston community, nekminit posters jump in saying who gives a fk go to toronto help canadians aye, there everyone jumps in and it's on for young and old

Same crap different thread, gah

6. Baruch

Baruch Member

Click & post in "Jeremy Lin is a Joke!!!!" when Jeremy has a bad game/ you just want to hate him.

Click & post in "Jeremy Lin's Upside" when Jeremy has a good game / you just want to root for this guy.

Click & post in "I'd first like to thank God for Jeremy Lin" when you are thankful for his performance.

Click & post in "The Jeremy Lin Joke Thread" when you want to tease and make fun of LOF/LOH/LOFH/LOHH.

Click & post in "Jeremy Lin's Involvement in the Houston Community" when you want to post information/comment on his contribution to the local community.

Clear? :rolleyes:

7. hltiki

hltiki Member

I go to all to say that lin is better than harden, hakeem, tmac, and yao combined. BOOYAH!

8. Baruch

Baruch Member

Verifying.....

99.9% LOFH ;)

9. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Fixed.

10. langal

langal Contributing Member

I hate Lin fans so much it makes me hate charity. I have a well-balanced life.

11. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

These are all sorry human beings.

12. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

If you can't drive to the basket--start a toy drive. Jeremy Lin needs charity--he can't buy a bucket. It's unfortunate he can't satisfy the Make-a-shot kids. The only thing Lin is better at turning over than the basketball is his cash.

worst jokes ever

13. gene18

gene18 Rookie

They respect Lin.