1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Jeremy Lin Joke Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Bucketfans

Bucketfans Member

A blind man walks into a bar. He sits down and orders a drink and says to the bartender if he wants to hear a LOF joke.

The bartender whispers to the blind man's ear and says: You really don't want to do that. On your left is a die hard LOF and he's a karate master. On your right is a obsessive LOF and he's a boxing champ. Behind you is another LOF and she's.ugh. just crazy...now do you still want to tell the joke?

The blind man sighs and says: No, I'll pass. I don't feel like repeating the same joke 3 times

2. Bucketfans

Bucketfans Member

A LOH happily runs back home to his mother from his high school..

LOH: Mom, momm! In gym class today, all the boys think I have the biggest (insert), is it because I call myself a true rockets fan?

Mom: No son, it's because you are 30 and older than the other boys

3. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Given the right coaches, systems, teammates, sun aligned with earth aligned with moon, Jeremy Lin is better than Chris Paul.

The numbers will be clear

4. jocar

jocar Member

5. jocar

jocar Member

6. A New Age

A New Age Contributing Member

An LOF, a LOH, a LOFH, a LOHH, and a 1999'er all walk into a bar together and sit down.

The bartender looks at all 5 of them and says, "What is this... Some kind of joke?"

7. jocar

jocar Member

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jocar you are hilarious.

9. PositivityDome

Jeremy Lin and Chris Paul are playing running around and playing tag. Jeremy then tags Chris on the arm.

"Gotcha!" Jeremy yells.
    "But you didn't hit me!" Chris fires back.
    "Well... That's the first time I've ever heard you say anything like that."

10. PositivityDome

Jeremy Lin goes skydiving and jumps out of the plane. As he's freefalling, he's enjoying the sight of the ground coming into focus and then he pulls the chord for the parachute but it doesn't work. Then he pulls the emergency back-up chord and it's a dud as well. Panicing and in fear, Jeremy yells, "PLEASE GOD! SAVE ME!"

Suddenly the world goes white and it is 2015 and Jeremy Lin is a free agent.

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

[​IMG]

12. Fighton

Fighton Member

they work better if you imagine laugh tracks in the background, like watching an 80's sitcom.

13. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

horrible thread

14. Dei

Dei Member

BWAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

15. zawa

zawa Member

Positivitydome doing god's work, amazing jokes buddy keep up the effort

16. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Harden, Jones and Lin are going out for some drinks. Jones and Lin walked into a bar. Harden ducked.

What happened?

17. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

After Lin gets placed on the injured list for cracking 7 verterbrae and 15 new threads are created here on Clutchfans calling Lin a fake and moron, Lin decides to help the team by working the ice cream concession stand at halftime.

A man wearing a t-shirt saying Lin Sucks walks up to the counter and sees Lin and says oh no not you. You think you can manage to do this without throwing out your back. Jeremy ignores his stupid comment and says, “How can I help you Sir?”

The hater says, "I'd like 3 scoops of vanilla, 3 scoops of strawberry and 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream, please." "I'm sorry, buddy," says Jeremy, "but I'm afraid we're all out of chocolate." "Oh," says the Lin Hater . "In that case I'd like 2 scoops of vanilla, 2 scoops of strawberry and 2 scoops of chocolate."

Jeremy politely responds, “we’re still out of chocolate." The LOH responds. “Great, you think you could get this right. Just give me a scoop of vanilla, a scoop of strawberry and a scoop of chocolate. Can you handle that Linsane.”

At his point Jeremy drops his ice cream scooper on the floor, tosses his little white hat in the pistachio and looks the man directly in the eyes. “ Can you spell 'van,' as in 'vanilla.'" So, the man spells "V-A-N." "All right," says Lin, "spell the word 'straw,' in 'strawberry. '" The man says, "OK. S-T-R-A-W."

"Good!" says Jeremy. "Now spell 'f u c k,' as in 'chocolate.' " The man looks at Jeremy and says, "Dude there's no f#@k' in 'chocolate.' " Jeremy shouts, "That's what I've been trying to tell you, Moron there’s no f#@king chocolate!!!"

1 person likes this.
  18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

How many original LOFs from Madison Square Guarden does it take to screw in a light-bulb?

tinman: "I don't kn..."

LOF: OF COURSE YOU KNOW [sic] f!!kin '99er....YOU WONT EVEN THERE.

19. Dei

Dei Member

tl;dr

20. Xepa

Xepa Member

The fact that this thread hasn't been closed clearly shows the extreme Lin hate by Clutch and the rest of the moderating staff. It's discriminatory and borderline racist.