1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Favorite Game of Thrones Scene, Yes there will be spoilers of the show.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HookemHorns1250, Mar 13, 2014.

1. HookemHorns1250

I know there's a Game of Thrones Scene out there, but I didn't want to put any spoilers into that thread as I saw it more as a "Random talk about the show" type of thread.

This thread will contain spoilers, as I'd like to know what you're favorite scene of the show has been so far, and why?

Mine - Episode 3 Season 3. When Lady Stark opened up about John Snow. It was such an emotional scene...all the hatred she's held in....and then her famous line of "All this horror that's happened to my family, only because I couldn't love a motherless child."

That scene got me pretty good.

I felt this deserved it's own thread, because I didn't want there to be spoilers in the original game of thrones thread which I didn't believe it contained.

Feel free to add your favorite scene if you wish!

2. HookemHorns1250

Bleh, Jon* My apologies.

3. BonziWellsGOAT

When Arya catches those Frey soldiers on the side of the road and she murks that one guy and the Hound comes in and finishes the job.

To me she kinda grew up in that scene. Also you can see that the events of the Red Wedding made her hatred spill over and really set her on the path to revenge.

4. HookemHorns1250

Arya is with out a doubt my favorite character. She's been forced to grow up quicker than any other character, in a rather unwilling, and extremely cruel way. However, she's handled it amazingly, and her character grows more interesting by the day. Can't wait for April!

5. dragician

dragician Member

just started the series so no best part yet... all bad, except the naked scenes.

6. BonziWellsGOAT

Wait really? Dont like it?

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Red Wedding

/Thread

8. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

Lady Stark trying to remain unnoticed in the inn when tyrael lannister comes in and recognizes her as well as her entourage. he asks what she was doing there. she stands up, greets a couple of people present (including a frey) and asks them to apprehend tyrael so he can be brought to her sister for judgement.

and later on her sister fishes out her boobie for her 14 year old son to nurse.

9. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

The chair scene in season three with the midget.

10. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZcjQ4rQQ8H8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

1 person likes this.
  11. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Season 2 episode 9 (battle of the blackwater) has been the best complete episode in the whole series. It is amazing from start to finish.

12. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

I second this

13. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

There's a bunch of awesome ones with Daenerys. This one, the one with the Unsullied and the one where she liberates Yunkai, in particular.

End of scene is NSFW
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/526Yt9cfer0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

So far my favorite has been the battle between the Red Viper and the Mountain. Can't wait to see this play out on the show.

15. GraingerGuy

GraingerGuy Member

I agree with a couple posts above. The last lesson that Arya had with Syrio was so sad. Also, the Red Wedding was much more sad viewing on the screen than what I had imagined in my head when I read it for the first time.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I loved when Ned turned into the Big Friendly White Walker. Despite most of them being evil, he was able to be resurrected and find the goodness in his heart to help the humans fight the evils rising. The dragons were a loose cannon from the start, they gobbled Khaleesi up but Ned put a stop to it with his freezing powers. Everybody had a good dragon feast that night, the meet was enough to feed the whole village!

17. HookemHorns1250

One of the better lines of the whole show. "What do we say to the god of death? Not today."

The saddest thing to me...even though it was tragic, was the fact that the red wedding was spoiled for me. A friend told me of what happened, because I was DVR'd it for the next day due to School.

If I could go back in time and watch any TV Show, it'd be that with out knowing what had happened.

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

That one scene where there is a black dude, a Hispanic dude, and an Indian dude all in the same scene. :eek:

19. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

Ah yes. That was a very good, very long scene. Repped.

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Coolest scene on tv for me was then the Greatjohn led the speech to name Robb Stark the King in the North.