1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Receive special pass to meet & greet Dwight after Jazz game on 3/17/2014.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Mar 14, 2014.

1. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

Tickets can be bought here:

http://goo.gl/DZYzzC

Hurry! Only available to first 100 fans. I got them but I might be busy that Monday night. Really want to get my Howard All-Star jersey signed.

2. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

You know he's probably just going to come out, say hi, and leave right? But who knows, good luck with being able to meet him though.

3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to meet him so I can give him tips on his post game.

4. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

Do not go thinking you will actually meet Dwight. They seat you in a big section on the lower level and Dwight comes to the court and answers some goofy questions.

5. dotcom

dotcom Member

Not this one. The reception will be held in the Platinum lounge and has been limited to 100 so that participants can actually get a chance to meet him.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Don't be that guy

7. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

It kind of sounds like he is though...

8. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

I'm almost certain this is just going to be like the Chandler Parsons "Girls Night Out" and "Social Media Night." Don't expect to get anything signed in person or even a picture.

Heck, does anyone know if they ever posted that Social Media Night with the pic of the crowd and Parsons?

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This seems so unfair to STHs. Unless I'm missing something, I never get an opportunity to participate in these events -- they seem reserved for folks who are buying single game tix shortly before games.

10. KlutchQT

Ignore my whining. Just saw that this one is separate from the game ticket.

11. valorita

valorita Member

The best way to meet and converse with Dwight is to buy tickets to sit behind the Rockets' bench as Howard is a really engaging type, and u can have natural interaction with him throughout the game imho.

12. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

What do you mean this one is separate from the game ticket. I have season tickets, and it looks like you have to buy game tickets to get the promotion. I haven't been invited to any player meet & greet event this season.

13. Juxtaposed Jolt

fify. 12'6''char.

14. KlutchQT

It looked like the link was just for the meet and greet... I could be wrong. I emailed my ticket rep about this, but he hasn't responded.

15. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

We need to whine louder! We didn't get a Suite Experience this season either. Told it was "as available". Then I get email offering suites.... from Rockets Insider. Ummmm.