1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. HTM

HTM Member

lol wut?

2. Zergling

Zergling Member

Go back under the rock you were hiding in.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Are you some dip**** YCNbleacherworld blogger who lurks sports forums in order to ripoff uninspired articles for clicks?

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

4. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Hey you Biotch, shut your annoying, rambling ass up! Quit posting dumb ass post like these. Morey is doing fine, you just need to STFU.

5. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Me too! I mean, how is he going to put talent around Howard and Harden when Asik's and Lin's contracts expire next year and David Stern comes out of retirement to force Morey to resign them. And knowing how stupid Morey is, I'll bet he resigns them to poison-pill contracts again.

6. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Sportsworld knows hows to internet!
    [​IMG]

7. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Beside Howard, what else Morey did this season to help Rockets go championships?

8. Andrew Wiggins

dumbass doesnt realize that dwight would have never signed here if not for those two signings. we needed them to get that 8th seed last year. otherwise we wouldnt even be on his radar.

too bad about gogi. linsanity ruined everything. thats why i kinda hate lin. he is not even close to that player he was for 7games and thats what got him paid.

9. Andrew Wiggins

what do you think he could/should have done?

is rondo worth asik, parsons, and 2 firsts? maybe 1 first or lin instead of asik. if it was lin then i wish he made the trade.

are lee and bass worth being stuck with nothing but crap siginings for the rest of the howard/harden years?

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Are you still mad he dumped mcgrady like a chick on the bachelor?

11. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Holy Sh**, it's one loss against a great team on the road. It's like some people expect us to win every game. Relax

12. dr_tool

dr_tool Member

Polarizing …. but worthless post!

13. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

I agree! How dare MAURY and MCFAIL allow our team to lose a competitive game on the road against one of the leagues best teams at the end of a long west coast road trip! And Greg smith?!?! Another failed MORAY experiment! Howard and harden and parsons and bev and jones and dmo and Hamilton are decent role players but MURAH is stupid for allowing this team to lose games!!!!!

:mad:

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Posts from SportsWorld:

"Really? I'm a Bulls fan..."

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=5053446&postcount=26

"Bulls fan here..."

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=5107433&postcount=32

"Bulls fan? I've been a Rockets fan for 51 years..."

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=8737471&postcount=17

"I'll have you know that I've been watching Rockets basketball for 48 years now..."

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=8737447&postcount=2470

"...I've been watching the Rockets for 43 years and I've had enough."

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=8737477&postcount=2

3 people like this.
  15. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

rofl bobrek blew the facade off

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This season like October 2013 to March 2014 or every other waking moment leading up to this season?

Since the beginning of this season no Morey has not turned over the roster for very, very good reasons. So no, I guess you could say Morey hasn't done anything significant THIS SEASON to help the Rockets win a Championship.

However......

http://www.basketball-reference.com/executives/moreyda99x.html

He HAS done quite a few things leading up to the start of this season. GM's dont put together championship caliber rosters in December through February of one year dude... its done over the span of 3 to 5 years at least one little transaction at a time.

-Also most notable transaction Morey has made THIS SEASON is actually NOT DOING the Celtics crap a#$ Asik for Bass/Lee/Pick deal.

Asik provides WAAAAAYYY more than those two will be able to provide in a title run this year. That deal was designed to lose in the short term, to gain long term with the draft pick... which if you or anyone are so concerned about winning it all this year and next... Keeping Asik is the way to go.

So I revise my initial statement..... YES Morey did do something significant to help this team with a championship this year and next.... He's keeping Asik to sacrifice long term sustainability by assuming they will lose him for nothing in free agency in 16 months.

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

what's funny is people STILL don't understand WHEN I made this thread.

this was AFTER he doomed the Rockets by giving CP3 to the Lakers and acquiring Nene and Pau. Hint: Gasol is an overpaid has been now and Nene is hurt, again.

context fail

18. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

lmao what a scrub of an old man troll

19. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

How about you throw your computer out of the window and never get online again. K thx.

20. meh

meh Contributing Member

You keep mentioning this. But what did Scola, KMart, and Dragic do for us the past two years? Scola was amnestied, KMart was part of the Harden trade, but certainly not integral and probably could've been replaced by another player. Dragic left for FA the very next year. NY's #1 turned out to be Royce White.

Nene as you said did become injured. But Morey dumps his assets as quickly as any GM. No reason why he would not have made a similar trade that Denver did. And even if Morey had held on to Nene, he would've expired last offseason for the Dwight Howard push.

You are correct the duo would've failed. Lowry's injury probably would've doomed the team to a pitiful 1st round exit. And Morey would've scrapped everything anyway. So all our rebuilding moves would've still been in place.

And the Harden trade would've still happened.

Toronto's 1st
    Dallas 1st
    Bobcats 2nd
    Gasol

for

Harden
    Perkins
    Expirings to match salary if needed.

Or we could've traded Gasol for picks or a Kevin Martin type to give OKC. Gasol's value back in 2012 was still very high. At the very least, he would've gotten us another Kevin Martin type to give to OKC.

Either way, the Rockets can still end up with Harden and capspace to sign Dwight. In this alternate universe, Lin probably would've re-signed for less(due to lack of Linsanity) and Asik probably would not have been signed. Otherwise, it's more or less similar to our current team.

In other words, your thread is major epic fail no matter how you spin it. Just eat your crow like a man and admit this thread sucks ass.