1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 2/23/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Rox11

Rox11 Member

lol i gotta admit instead of putting lofs on ignore its better to make them eat it. I guess this is what tinman feels like..
    [​IMG]

2. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

Say what you want about Harden but don't deny his ability to perform in the clutch. Almost always makes the right decision and/or shot.

3. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

What does knowing anything about Houston as a city have to with loving the basketball team. who was the first white superstar uhhh I dunno know look it up hero

4. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

DD???
    How can you...

-AB

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A rockets fan can tell you who the first Asian superstar is.

6. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Never one to be out done, <a href="https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons">@ChandlerParsons</a> rocks the dots. <a href="http://t.co/dixlaDJ5PO">pic.twitter.com/dixlaDJ5PO</a></p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/statuses/437818877074890752">February 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[​IMG]

7. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

Jackie Chan?

8. tinman

Supporting Member

It's easy to feast on the rats

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Basketball

10. pakattak

pakattak Member

Awesome polkadot shirt aside, what's with that model's face? She looks like she just saw a fat man eat a smaller fat man.

11. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

Jackie Chan with a Basketball?

12. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tough lost. Rockets are a measuring stick for sure. <a href="https://twitter.com/Suns">@Suns</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/SunsTV">@SunsTV</a></p>&mdash; Eddie A Johnson (@Jumpshot8) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jumpshot8/statuses/437825028340449280">February 24, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This game was hell on my nerves.

- Patrick. Beverley. That's all. Only thing that could have made Q4 better would've been a Bev kiss of death after that last 3.
    - It has been a real pleasure watching T. Jones and DMo blossom this season. In preseason, I think most of us were hoping they'd develop and push each other for minutes -- really awesome to watch that come to fruition. Those DMo FTs were BIG TIME.
    - Parsons doing Parsons things. He really is a very underrated passer, and he seems to have the best chemistry w/ Dwight at this point.
    - Asik is going to be HUGE for this team. So, so, so glad he's still here.
    - On a night where we were dry from 3, it would've been nice to see Hamilton camped out in that corner where he shoots 63%. Hope he gets a chance sometime soon.

Lots of lapses overall, but a good show of tenacity and perseverance. Onto the next one.

1 person likes this.
  14. Andrew Wiggins

Nah, you know what I meant. Crazy beyond crazy.

15. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

WRONG Bruce Lee.. he was a PG for the KNicks in the 70's

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow how did we win that game? Oh, by shooting 90% from the FT line, lol.

17. pakattak

pakattak Member

Perimeter shooting is the biggest problem right now.

Harden and Lin kept getting swarmed in the paint because everyone kept helping off their man. When someone cut it was an easy assist, but when no one is hitting their shots it doesn't keep the opposing D honest...

18. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Tough lost? Hmmmmm

19. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

Think about this with TJ DMO and Asik all playing well how good we will be. I don't care what the critics say we WILL win the championship

20. Oracle

Oracle Member

I'm not a LOF at all, but I really think he is a good player. Sometimes he just looses his head and drives into a stone wall, but other than that he usually does his work very well. Now that the second unit is taking shape (Asik is back), JLin will lead it to serious contributions when the playoffs come around. Remember, that is the only thing that counts.

I'm actually against having 3 superstars on a team, because it causes ego clashes. Miami only gets it done because Bosh is a real team player. Parsons (still on a rookie contract) is a tremendeous player. The guy clearly has some great leadership qualities, which makes the Rockets what they are.