1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 2/23/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 22, 2014.

1. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I thought they mute Barry for a sec. Was about to rejoice. LOLOL

2. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Lol Clutch is simply saying that Dragic is the better player. Which he is.

3. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

and that's what dragic brings as well. why we're even talking about dragic right now is because he is in "get his own" mode.

4. Clarinetmonster

Can someone please tell me why Lin has only 2 FG attempts in 11 minutes? I haven't been watching - this seems weird to me - he's supposed to be the aggressive guy off the bench. 4 assists is nice, but....

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep exactly.

This is why Rondo may not fit with Harden. If Harden passes out to Rondo all Rondo will do is try to create a shot for someone else. Harden passes it out to WB or Dragic? They simply just take the shot...and vice versa.

So it would work out just fine really. Dragic would get Harden open shots and Harden would get Dragic open shots.

To say that Harden can't play with someone who handles the ball alot is to say he just can't play with any PG in the NBA unless they are the prime Derek Fisher/Mario Chalmers role of just basically being a 3 and D player.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Well, he can ban me if he wants, but he surly does not help in the unnecessary Lin hate.

7. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

and his true colors shine

8. Karolik

Karolik Member

I thought it was the player option, not the money?? :confused:

9. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

That was cold.

10. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

It's all Morey's fault. Morey sucks!!! Hate Morey, don't hate the guy he signed.

11. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

How is that a shot at Lin; its a shot at the FO for choosing Lin over Dragic.

12. Midixinormous

Midixinormous Member

Anyone else thing the Lin over Dragic decision came from Les not Morey?

13. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

This. What makes you all think the Dragon is going to play the way he does when he won't be the first option with Houston. Dragic is lighting it up in Phoenix cause he's the 1st option.

14. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Rox need to continue to utilize their mismatch on the Suns in Howard. Howard more of a mismatch against their bigs than Dragic against our back court. Dragic is just hot and hitting a lot of outside shots.

15. conquistador#11

i'm sure harden can play with harden or anyone, but can the other guy.
    Because those who do not want to remember won't but what Lin is doing, standing around at the three looking like he doesn't belong, Kyle Freaking Lowry was doing. It wasn't by his choice, as you can see by the results of kyle's attitude

16. HoopFan

HoopFan Member

Exactly.

17. Rocknation

Rocknation Member

There are lots of people who don't like Jeremy Lin. So obviously they have the right to flood in clutch and troll. I pay not to much attention to these people. It's just the ethernet after all. Lin what making 10 million with endorsements. I don't think he's going to have a bad retirement plan after it's all said and done.

It's a big boys game, and Lin is just realizing how little power he has in the NBA to promote his brand of basketball. he'll be fine though.

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Oh the drama!

Clutch is speaking the truth.

Rockets let Dragic walk away. They signed Lin instead.

Dragic is making LESS than Lin and he is playing much better. This is not even up for debate. Its a fact. If that fact does not make you cringe as a Rockets fan (not as a loyal fan to any single player), then there is something wrong with you.

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The sleeve is gone

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Amazing first half. Loving the show Dragic is putting on. Just hope the Rockets win it.