1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

jeremy lin or mario chalmers?

2. jedicro

jedicro Member

Hey guys what's the status on the Harden's...OH MY GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

3. HTM

HTM Member

This thread should be cleansed with fire.

or a moderator should lock it.

4. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Yeah right Jeremy wanted to bounce his face off of Harden's elbow. This post is beyond stupid. It's one thing to hate. It's another thing to just straight out lie. Either that are you have a ****ing stigmatism.

I only needed to watch it once to see Lin never took his eye off his man and never saw Harden or his elbow.. Yeah Jeremy went after Hardens elbow with his face. Stupid stupid people.

Like I said I only needed watch it once and I could see it was absolutely unintentional. If anything Hardens arm should not have been locked on Lee but neither one is at fault. Open your eyes this time and watch.

[​IMG]

I created the gif but I watched the original video and it is easy to see Lin was doing his job. Any other comments to the contrary are stupidity.

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yeah, wth was harden caressing Lee for........wtf. Had he not done that, Lin has clear path.

6. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I agree. But this is an important thread. People want to know how Harden is doing.

For the Record Beverly said Harden is fine and will play Sunday.

Now you can lock it.

1 person likes this.
  7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Awesome. Thx OMR

8. Darrinlane

Darrinlane Member

Thanks....I was concerned.

1 person likes this.
  9. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>He's listed as day-to-day. Will depend on continued progress. RT <a href="https://twitter.com/blakeglover777">@blakeglover777</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen">@Jonathan_Feigen</a> Harden still good to go tomorrow night?</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/statuses/437280800325644289">February 22, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lmao at lin not seeing Hardens hand. Stop just stop

11. WaitForIt

WaitForIt Member

Harden's just putting a hand on him to keep track of where he is. Everyone does that when the man you're defending doesn't have the ball.

I don't understand how people are just straight up blaming Lin and not looking at Lee at all. If Lee isn't hooking onto Harden's arm, Lin still runs through, but Harden's arm would just move forward with Lin. Lee's hooking basically caused not only Harden's injury, but also Lin getting clotheslined. I guess Lin haters wouldn't care about Lin's safety though.

12. Rox11

Rox11 Member

*lin realists....
    And had lee not locked arms it would still have been a negative outcome for harden

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It amazes me that someone wouldn't know that what Harden was doing is standard operating procedure on defense. Also, I agree that Lee hooking Harden's arm was the root cause of the injury, but Jeremy could have paid a bit more attention to where he was going. As I said earlier, somewhere, **** happens. It was an accident.

14. Zergling

Zergling Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Good news for Houston: James Harden practicing and introducing himself to newest Rocket <a href="https://twitter.com/J_Goin_HAM">@J_Goin_HAM</a> <a href="http://t.co/J78YkN1O5f">pic.twitter.com/J78YkN1O5f</a></p>&mdash; Jason Friedman (@JasonCFriedman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonCFriedman/statuses/437300033583476738">February 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Yeah, no.

you're basically saying that Lin had time to;

1)Notice Harden's arm
    2)Deliberately run into it with his face

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

1. It was unintentional
    2. Lin should have had his arms raised if he intends to run between players or fight through screens, since he could easily have hurt himself as well. You always need your hands ready to push hands or players out of the way or to protect yourself should a screener pop out all of a sudden.

In the end, nobody got hurt. Harden at worse will miss the Phoenix game, and Lin would likely have gone through the tape already to see how he could be more careful next time on the court.

17. jayland

jayland Member

Surprised we hadn't had a joke about tiny Asian eyes yet.

18. steady

steady Member

There's something I really like about this pic. Harden being his Harden cool self -- welcoming the new kid to Harden's school.

But then i noticed -- is that Harden's hyperextended right arm that Jordan iz pulling behind Harden??

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry Lin fan. Yao Ming was the first Asian superstar and clutchfans loves Yao .

Yao never ran through mcgradys elbow, if he did, mcgradys arm would be detached.

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lin had at least 2 seconds to adjust. The way you say it makes it look like hes got a pirates eyes.
    N lmao harden looks like he just don't care about Hamilton