1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

Exactly, playing through the injury could make it worse in the long run even though it "seems" better.

2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I honestly can't tell if the people in this group are trolling for the lulz, trolling for the LOH reps, never played sports, literally r****ded, or some combination of all.

3. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Thats bc of his fans. I liked Lin n want him to do well for us, but his fans ruin so much about it that it makes people blow outta porpotion every single one of his mistakes. The way his fans portrait him is like "Lin is the best PG in the NBA, Harden McHale n the Rockets are holding him back". The other thing that irritates me the most is that they dont even care if Rockets win or lose as long as Lin does well.

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

ill lock in never played sport, lotta keyboard warriors, anybody who's played even a remotely competative level of sport knows that stuff like this happens, last thing you're focusing on is injuring your teammate with your face

5. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

ive played basketball since i was 13 and never seen anything like it. It was a reckless play end of story

6. rocketblood713

7. treeman

treeman Member

Jesus, what a messed up thread. About one page's worth of discussion about his injury and the rest... pure garbage. SMH.
    :rolleyes:

8. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

This pretty much explains the reason they are this way. Glad some of them aren't afraid to admit they aren't Rockets fans, just Lin fans.

[​IMG]

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I'm a Drew Brees only fan but I couldn't give a fk about the Saints, 1v1 me

10. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

watch harden is out rest of season plus playoffs but we still win the championship. I'm calling a patrick beverley finals MVP

11. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Hell no! We have an insanely tough schedule coming up and we cannot afford to rest him. If he can play, he should play. Every game is so important.

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I am glad he is feeling better. The team doctors must find out the extent of the injury. Harden should get the MRI done.

13. steady

steady Member

Is anyone else reading this and saying to the computer screen, Take the MRI! Why would you not want to confirm the "extent of the damage"?

14. howardsucks

howardsucks Member

great job jeremy lin.

15. Granville

Granville Member

Dr Scola examined Harden....

[​IMG]

16. Reach

Reach Member

For Lin's sake, I'm glad that Harden seems OK. If the injury turned out to be severe, he'd be the laughingstock of the entire NBA community, and I'd have to be subjected to seeing Lin gifs plastered across every b-ball board I come across.

17. archinkent

archinkent Member

Most of those happened the last 2 seasons and has been minimal this season. People need to learn to leave that behind and judge a player based on the player himself and not his fans.

18. steady

steady Member

Just checked to see if I could spot the contact in LP. I agree with dwanga. If you watch in real time, Lin was running so fast, I could not even isolate the moment when he hit Harden. And I rewound like 5 times. Given the speed the thing happened at, there would have been absolutely zero chance for Lin to realize that Harden's hand was being illegally locked in place by David Lee.

And it was the combination of Lin's contact with Harden and the fact that Harden's arm was immobilized by Lee, that caused the Harden hyper-extension.

19. naesoon

naesoon Member

So you allow these "annoying" fans control how you think towards a player who's on a team you're supposedly a fan of? Hmmm...

20. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

Way to over dramatize things. Athletes get injured during games all the time. If this were someone else on the team but Lin, you probably wouldn't give a crap.