1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Who here has a younger sister?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by gr8-1, May 12, 2003.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

This is what Another Brother refers to as being bad BBS etiquette. Putting a smiley face at the end of an insult does not diminish the intentions of the words.

Second, as an admin, you are fully aware that I am not johnheath. Admit it, like I have requested you to do repeatedly.

2. johnheath

johnheath Member

LMAO! Hear hear!

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

As you say, I'm an admin. I can do or not do whatever the hell I want.

CASE CLOSED!

:D

4. JamesC

JamesC Member

I have a younger sister in 10th grade. She always tells me about different guys and her "boyfriend", even though she's not supposed to have one. I'm also pretty protective too, if anybody gets out of line with her, I'll put the hands on them with the quickness. Plus I've got 4 other brothers.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

5 words you don't want to hear from your teen daughter

"My boyfriends' name is R."

6. Heretic

Heretic Member

Hypothetical situation.

You and your older brother are roommates with your best friend who begins dating your 18 year old younger sister. Said friend is about to turn 25.

How would you feel about that?

7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Heretic:

Any difference between your hypothetical and all the strip club loving moralists on this board (many over 25) who pay 18 year old women to grind on their laps? Oh yeah, that's right. Your 25 yr old friend might actually be interested in the sister. The others are just hypocritical johns.

Jorge and heath=fake moralists. Paying a woman to squirm around on your lap IS paying for sex, which, by the way, I have no problem with. I know some men might need to do that to get some and some women might need to do that to make some money. But as long as you're doing it, don't EVER moralize on issues of sex. It is hypocritical in the highest degree.

8. ILuvEddie33

ILuvEddie33 Member

Fun!! HA yeah right! Its hell!!! :mad: They can be fun but eh!

9. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I have two younger sisters. One is 26 and the other is 22. I have fiercely taken care of them since they started having boyfriends. They laugh about it because their boyfriends are terrified of me, and when me and my Dad are together, they don't even show up. Throw my older brother in the mix and they run and hide!!!

I love being an older brother!

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Are you serious, you support the republican right wingers until they do something that affects your life style. All of us anti war people are evil left wingers for not supporting the war, but the right wingers all of a sudden are bad people for wanting to crackdown on strip clubs. Jeesh. The left is bad for being against the Patriot Act which proposes to lock people up without having to give a reason but the right is bad for wanting to cut down on people's right to get rubbed by skanky women.

11. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

37?!?!?!?!

sorry Jeff, couldn't resist...please don't ban me...

12. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

When have I ever moralized on the issue of sex? How can you call me a fake moralist when I openly rebuke those who have issues with strip clubs. I'm not faking anything.

pgabriel -- I continue to be amazed by the level of 'immature thought' that pervades your posts. I'm amazed at how you always bring things that have zero relevance to the discussion into the conversation (Patriot Act, Smirnoff Ice, Enron, Minute Maid Park, etc etc). You don't even make sense, and what's worse is that you don't even realize it.

13. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

Hell, if he were from Oklahoma he would KNOW if his SISTER was sexually active ;)

Couldn't resist....

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Whatever,

The point is you support the right until they do something that affects your freedom to go to a strip club, but when people on the left are against something like the Patriot Act, which is supported by the right, you call us left wing fanaticals. If you can't see the relevance, then you are too slow. I never said you were faking anything.

15. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Peter, you are wrong again. As I have continually put forth, I am an ardent supporter of individual rights and individual freedoms. Examples:
    Lower taxes
    Less regulation
    Smaller government
    Free markets

The Patriot Act provides me the freedom to live in American with a diminished threat of terrorism. It asks that I make only minor sacrifices in my daily life and it allows law enforcement to crack down on the people that attempt to limit my freedom -- terrorists.

Peter, you are not in my league. Don't kid yourself into thinking that you are.

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So the Patriot Act creates lower taxes, less regulation, smaller governments. I think not, it creates a larger bureaucracy, increasing government regualtions, and therefore increasing taxes. Arguing that you are for the Patriot Act immediately after listing these issues you support is about the most hypocritical post you have written on this board. But its a good excuse not to support the right on strip clubs.

17. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Okay...back to the threads subject.....kids these days are worst than they were before......thats just a fact.....parents seem to be losing control and are not handling there business at home......Sex is always gonna be around for the curious teens....its up to the parents to let them know the consiquences....just hope that your sisters or daughters make good desicions...................................TJ and PG, you guys are acting like 2 eighth grade girls:D

18. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

This is why I pray I don't have a daughter first. When you have a boy you only have to worry about one penis, when you have a girl you have to worry about all the penises. :eek:

19. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kids are not really worse than they ever have been - these things go in cycles. Besides, a lot also depends on area/environment.

For example, I was in middle school a while ago but I knew a great many schoolmates who had one or two kids by the time they got to 8th grade. So, it all just depends.

20. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

I have yet to see this so I will throw it out there

Is she hot?

Can you post some pics?

When will she be 18?

At that time, I can be your spy. You let me meet her and I will get all the information you want and report it back to you.