1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A few interesting observations:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jtr, Jan 12, 2014.

1. s.b713

s.b713 Member

Lmfao

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LOL!!!

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

bahahahahahaha

awesome.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I believe you but you forgot to be a dick to the public that doesn't agree with you.

5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

And neg-rep them for same.

1 person likes this.
  6. AggieRocketsFan

I can confirm that Morey does at least browse ClutchFans. I don't know if he actually posts.

I sat behind him at the rodeo last year when Train was performing. I could see that he was reading ClutchFans on one of his phones.

7. pariah

pariah Contributing Member

Post of the Year - 2014!

8. chandlerbang21

Morey can't make any roster moves due to money issues but clippers have a revolving door of players ?

9. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

LMAO

Dude you are too funny.

10. finsraider

finsraider Member

That's the CBA for you. Rockets will be a beneficiary of it at some point, but right now it stinks.

That said, the cost of using all the cap exceptions means you can't add another significant piece. The Clipper's will never add a 3rd star. If CP3 and Griffin aren't enough, then they will never compete for championships.

If the Rockets can just be patient, 2015 could set them up for a DECADE of dominance.

11. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

But does he ever use the term LOF in conversation with others. He certainly gets his fair share of... interesting tweets from very very committed Lin fans (pun intended).

12. jbasket

jbasket Member

Check your priveleges bro.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude, stop it, you are too ridiculous! I am on the floor here.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The issue isn't that you are wrong. Plenty of people on here are wrong but very well respected. I disagree with Durvasa a lot and think there's holes in some of his stuff but I respect him because he is willing to tweak what he is doing. He doesn't have an agenda, he isn't trying to prove anything. He's open to thinking and sharing and just tries to advance the overall IQ of the board, including himself.

I suggest you adopt a dose of humility in the face of criticism and tone down the outrageous claims. Sure, they get a lot of attention - but you have lost credibility - you had some intriguing ideas that could have gone somewhere but were stifled by ridiculous jumps in logic attached to them. Nothing wrong with being wrong, but it's another thing to claim you are right with a high hand and then get busted. That's what makes you a target for ridicule on here.

Humility. It will serve you well.

15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't believe you. Redact the post where Dawson showed his credentials, like where he went to school and how he got his PhD at Big Man University.

16. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LOLLLLLLL. Wish I could rep you more than once.

ETA: Unfortunately, I cannot rep you even once. :(

[​IMG]

17. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

hahaha, too bad this thread goes side track again due to balloon head.

Was hoping for a better discussion about stats.

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Classic case of a guy letting his ego get in the way of his performance. Happens all the time in the NBA. :)

19. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

After reading through this thread, I am now content he did include the whole Murry thing. This thread has become a 5 star thread on the off topic tidbit the OP disclosed!

20. Zergling

Zergling Member

How incredibly obnoxious and condescending.

Too bad for you that coaches aren't solely judged by team offense out of timeouts. Oh and LOL @ "but... but... the players like him!". There wasn't a single Houston Texan player that had an issue with Gary Kubiak, so your point there is completely useless.

The poor use of rotations, the failed Asik-Howard experiment, continuously losing big leads, questionable end-game plays, the FACT that we're only 7th in the West in point differential, only 2 games above .500 against teams in the West, and are only 2 games up in the loss column to teams like the Mavericks and Suns -- all this with our two superstars being healthy pretty much all season tells me that our coaching performance is average to below average at best.