1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Wizards 1/11/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 10, 2014.

1. tonman

tonman Member

I didn't disagree with you but whether you joined in 2013 or 2000 it doesn't matter. You brought up the date.

I jump on the LOF bandwagon because if I had to choose, I would rather listen to over praise then to listen to "fans" bash their own team's players.

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

If I were Clutch, I'd ban those idiots left and right. My site, my rule. Don't like it? GTFO!

3. trock

trock Member

We need bench help. Soon. And the chemistry still isn't there. There are times it looks like they're communicating better on defense but when the game gets quicker and pressure builds, I don't see a cohesive unit out there, just individual talent. That talent is good, but it's not going to overcome good teams in the playoffs.

4. yummyhawtsauce

someone who is positive around here :)

5. Little General

Oh please stop... Everytime you post something about Lin, you keep on adding mediocre with his name. Like seriously every single post. Lin is not mediocre. Lin is a very good player and sometimes he even plays great.

6. tonman

tonman Member

Bowie was a bust not because of lack of talent.

7. Breitbard

Breitbard Contributing Member

If you are a LOF or a fan of Lin you shouldn't post on this forum.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOF's either praise Lin or bash other rockets players specially the best one and the coach as well

9. DreamEarlNolan

This is my first post to these boards. Was glad to see the Rockets squeak out the victory tonight. It would have been devastating to lose following last nights performance and after building a 25 point lead tonight. Harden had a great game and was clutch at the end when the Rockets needed him most. Lin had a very solid game tonight following last nights less than stellar effort. T Jones rebounding and blocks at the end of the game were huge. Was good to see Casspi and Garcia hit a few of their threes for a change. Free throws continue to be a weakness for this team. Based on their recent play it's pretty obvious the Rockets currently aren't quite at the level they need to be to compete with the top teams in the East and Western conferences. Hoping the Rockets can get healthy and make a strong run in the second half of the season.

10. ILoveWhiteGirls

Sorry the dream, but damn Portland could've had Jordan.

11. nchan

nchan Member

Exactly. Wall was terrible tonight by his standard. Jeremy did a great job on him.

12. baki

baki Member

That doesn't explain much. The Rockets' demise in the 4th quarter started when Smith and Brooks entered the game and Seraphin started to get some rhythm. Wall only scored 4 points against Lin in that quarter and had missed a lot of chances. Houston was able to capitalise on their defense to win the game by drawing fouls (Harden).

I won't call it a game won by Harden though.

13. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

WTF

Is that seriously an excuse?

So if we are in the playoffs and Paul,Parker or Westbrook outplay Lin badly you wanna Tell us they are just too athletic?

You LOFs are pathetic

Good night

14. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

On the other hand, the fictional "LOF" has come to represent anyone who says anything good about Lin.

15. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Ok, just checking ;)

16. ILoveWhiteGirls

Then that my friend is called a "TROLL."

17. tonman

tonman Member

if you are a Houston fan and you aren't a fan of Lin you shouldn't post on this forum.

18. trock

trock Member

Oh, geez, just STFU about the LOFs already. If they're that obvious and ridiculous, how hard is it to ignore their posts? Some of you guys would have nothing to post if not for the LOFs.

19. Rox23

Rox23 Member

When Bev held Tony Parker to 27 points on 27 shots...he was a defensive god, crucial to this team's success and solidified his case for starting pg. When Lin holds John Wall to 23 points on 22 shots he's..."okay". Also keep in mind that this was the second night of a back-to-back and that last night Lin held Jeff Teague to 2-12 shooting. And keep in mind too that tonight McHale put Lin in charge of running the offense; and so he was busy on both ends of the floor.

20. rocketblood713