1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Wizards 1/11/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Blast_Off

Blast_Off Member

Calm down. LOF ruin the whole forum. Every thread.

1 person likes this.
  2. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

fify :)

3. TuanDinhVu

TuanDinhVu Member

I think Wizards just ran out of gas after making that comeback.

4. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

I was seriously dying alittle when Dwight missed 3 point blank shots in a row. It was even worse when he kept missing FT.

5. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

when does dream get back..he needs some one on one with D12

6. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Lin was +28, by far the best on the team. Harden was +4. Brooks was -8, the worst on the team. When Brooks was in there, Wall went right at him.

7. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

All I said was lin was gettind woked by Wall, if that's that's hating so be it. Howard was commiting turnvers ad I called him but as I did with Harden who was the match winner. Even clutch has called over sensitive lin fans out.

8. Little General

Yep we need to get someone that we can play now of the bench. Solidifying our bench.

9. Classic

Classic Member

rep'ed

10. rocketsmetalspd

IF only TJones played consistent every game the Rockets would have also won last night. Nice game by TJones tonight. Good to see the team comeback from giving up such a big lead in the fourth to take this B2B in end.

11. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Howard needs to toughen up a bit, he could crack under pressure. We need his post games to be reliable during crunch time in playoffs

12. Penetrate&Creat

That's ALL you said?

[​IMG]

13. bbsuser

bbsuser Member

No that was not hating. You are a true Rockets fan.

14. SexyButIgnorant

Blaming McHale for his timeout uses is kinda silly. He can't call a timeout everytime the Rockets were playing sucky, he'd run out of timeouts. Example being that he actually did call two timeouts during the terrible run between late 3rd quarter and 4th quarter, but the Rockets STILL continued to play terrible on both ends. He can't call ANOTHER timeout, he has to save some for the late game situation.

In those types of moments, I feel we needed a coach like McHale. It's clear that the run had gotten into the Rockets heads, and McHale needed to pump the team up. Set aside the playbook and encourage the guys, tell them to calm down and execute the plays.

Kudos to McHale for A. Not taking Lin out even though he was being raped by Wall in the 4th quarter, B. Clapping, encouraging the team to pull out the game, C. Recognizing the need to take out the bench as soon as possible despite the foul troubles of some starters

15. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

he needs to go back to strong one motion moves like in the first half. once he hesitates teams rotate on help defense and he usually gets the ball stripped.

16. Little General

The first quarter was kinda sucky for him. 3 turnovers in the first quarter but he played well down the stretch.

17. devin23

devin23 Member

I think this is the nicest thing you've ever said about lin.

18. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

I loled

19. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

LOFs, please stfu and enjoy the win. Lin played well tonight and so did Wall. No need to freakin' go on like you guys won the lottery or something.

20. muas2010

muas2010 Member

That and the extra 8 TOs, this really should have been a blow out game. Howard with only 7 total rebounds is really kind of unacceptable.