1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Omer Asik Trade. Rumors, Tweets and Updates. (Deadline Dec 20th)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheDr34m, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

No, what you just wrote is the most ridiculous thing ever uttered on this board. I'm sure we all graduated high school and possess the minimal intelligence to be rational in order to promote healthy discussions. But nah, lets just name-call each other because you know lazy thinking.

2. Ras137

Ras137 Contributing Member

Weapon? Nah, Asik is more like a shield. Sure he can do damage up close, but he's definitely more for defense.

3. nono

nono Member

Just as I thought, Asik ain't worth ****.

4. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

So what WC teams are potentially interested in Asik? Last I heard Portland was the only team mentioned but they decided not to pursue in the name of team chemistry. I get that Morey will not trade him within conference but it doesn't seem like there's much interest also.

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Keep telling yourself that, little fella'

6. bongman

bongman Member

So I went to a car dealer to try and trade my very reliable car and the salesman was low balling me. I did not accept the offer so does that mean my car does not have any value? What should be my next course of action? Go back to dealer and accept or be patient and sell my car to a private buyer and try to get what I feel is the real value for my vehicle?

7. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Ha ha. In a decade or so you'll reread this and actually feel bad for yourself.

8. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

No just the 15 million he will make next season is. Patience.

If we kept him till next trade deadline that 7 mil or so being all a team would take on would be a much bigger return for the Rockets.

1 person likes this.
  9. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Tiny Fella:grin:

10. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Ok tiny dancer.

11. King1

I won't be rereading posts on an internet message board tomorrow let alone in a decade

12. King1

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself

13. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

so, this thread will be closed soon?

14. psingh34

psingh34 Member

i dont know anything about what this is about i was just wondering though your name says you joined oct 2012 would that not be after rockets got lin

15. torocan

torocan Member

This was regarding Spiegel posting to Hak34...

Hak34 : Join date Feb 2009
    Spiegel : Join date Feb 2010

The idiocy of Spiegel calling out a poster who's been on CF for a full year longer than himself as a Fake Fan and implying he's a LOF was just too much.

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Why do you feel bad for someone who actually take time and thought to reply to you. Is that because the remark you made were not worth anything? It seems to say more about you than about him.

17. Hou Utd

Hou Utd Member

Both of yall are stupid... seriously! Who cares how long someone has been a memeber on a fan forum? Does your fan-ship begin the moment you sign up for Clutch Fans? I can call out anyone I want regardless of my tenure on a website, and so can Spigel. Whether or not he is wrong or right can be up for debate, but even still that kind of debate shouldnt happen here, or at least not for this long. Grow up, enjoy talking about the Rockets, dont debate each others fandom....breathe and relax and did I mention GROW UP.

18. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Spiegel posts more about Lin and LOFs more than anyone else. He has an obsession.

19. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Lol. I see this too. And he's not the only one.

20. CertifiedTroll

I hope Asik can raise his stock.