1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SWTsig, Jun 2, 2008.

1. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

So the run-up is over low dose flexeril under the tongue or am I missing something?

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

You are a troll. This was a decent thread until you came in being a jackass. So you made some decent calls. Kudos to you. No need to be a pompous ass, tooting your own horn and calling out other posters (ie. robbie who has handled you with class) every other post.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

exactly. i really wish the mods would step in here and rid us of the chaff. enough is enough already.

4. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

That is a HUGE DEAL bc

1.it hits you much quicker and thus allows you to sleep comfortably

2.it will easily pass FDA approval being an already existing drug

3.it will make alot of people who buy today rich once they realize your epiphany that it is simply flexeril with a different makeup allowing for quicker delivery in smaller doses and why phase 1 improved pain by 26%

kudos, your observation could make you a rich man if you pay attention, the only reason this company didn't have a bigger IPO is bc they didn't IPO they did a reverse merger, a $40M market cap is a joke for something with such potential

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I appreciate the info that he shares. How he shares it is another issue altogether.

6. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

yes yes send the mods in, I only got bashed up and down by bench moochie and he said TNCP would trend back to $6 or even $5 but alas I told him his trading fundamentals dont work on a biotech like this and people are accumulating shares and alas

TNXP up 16% today

7. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Robbie - what do you think of PAAS? I was going to get in if closes over 11.25$

8. benchmoochie

no I said it couldn trade down to $6 if breaks 7.50. I also said that entry doesn't matter if you're in it for the long haul. troll

9. benchmoochie

10. benchmoochie

posting my trades on here won't help anyone because the time frame for hold and execution is not even a whole day sometimes so it would be inefficient for me to post it. by the time someone reads it- it could be time to sell it. and face it, very few people on here trade options like i do, and if they did they wouldn't be reading this forum looking for trades. I usually only post longer term trades but I haven't had any this month so no need to contribute trades

11. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

excuses excuses....

congrats benchmoochie, im sure you're a very successful guy, that's how the rich stay rich, keep it all to themselves, don't share secrets of success

I'm just a loving guy, I like to help everyone

12. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

What do you all think about APC? Its been trending up all day so the deep value isn't there right now. I've dabbled in BP and RIG post-macando and understand that it can be a long wait for these things to turn around but it sure seems cheap right now.

13. benchmoochie

funny you ask about apc I was thinking last night after it took that dip it would he a buying opportunity today. however, in not sure energy is done selling off so I will continue to monitor the situation.

14. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Still watching EVOK. I'm expecting a nice run in 2014.

December 2013 investors presentation http://goo.gl/WOHNJY

15. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Eddie, I've heard your mom is a neurologist. Do she actually specialize in sleep medicine?

16. Bassfly

Bassfly Member

Thanks for your insight on Tesla, I was wondering what you thought.

17. Bassfly

Bassfly Member

So this company's meal ticket is sublingual flexeril??? Hilarious.
    There are many caveats with reformulating existing drugs, especially a drug which u didnt own the original patent on. It just finished phase 1? It will still take 5 years minimum for this to reach the FDA's desks, and another year for review.

After a brief glance at this company's profile and pipeline (only 1 drug lol), ride the swings with this one, but it has no potential and isn't a keeper as far as pharmaceutics go. Lol amateur

18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Any of you guys watch CNBC a few minutes ago? Breaking away from the Closing Bell show to commercial, they tried to be "cool and contemporary" by playing hip hop music ... sadly, the lyrics they played weren't exactly safe ... "n word, n word ... ". lolol. I was like "did I just hear what I heard?" They came back and apologized later. :grin:

19. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i didn't see it, but why does this feel like deja vu. didn't some network do this exact same thing within the last year? maybe it was cnn, not cnbc.

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Lol damn I was washing my dogs when that happened. Too bad I missed it.