1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hard to root for Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nextup, Apr 18, 2013.

?

Is Harden hard to root for

1. yes

31.3%
  2. no

68.7%
  1. howo13579

howo13579 Member

lol riding Harden's d*ck much? yea Harden's a "star" who can do no wrong even outside of basketball. yea If a player is so good he can rape someone and still be good role model.

I want my kid to look up Aaron Hernandez because he's the best tight end/wide receiver in the prison. -REEKO_HTOWN

1 person likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Sit on it!!!!

3. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I have a fairly easy time rooting for Rockets players.

5. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

So how was everyone's Thanksgiving

6. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

best post in the thread. why the hell do people care what he does off the court? You know how many businessmen wallstreet guys leave work to buy prostitutes to cheat on their wife in cheap hotels? who cares what someone does in their own personal time.

Kobe is really known for that. watch when his teammates screw up. he gets on to them to push them.

If you don't root for harden you likely werent a fan before the beginning of last season, or you aren't a real fan at all.

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

It's clear you're not really a Rockets fan.

8. hahachui

hahachui Member

I even root for Royce White when he was a rockets player (technically)

9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Going to strip clubs = shooting and raping people

lol you are dumb

10. tonman

tonman Member

lin has already taken the knicks to the playoffs (not Carmelo). he's not a role player. he's coming off the bench so there will always be a harden or lin on the floor to run the offense. I guess ginobili and Jason terry are just role players too.

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Jason Terry is a role player and ginobli to a certain extent

you can pretty much say all non super stars or franchise players are basically role players.

12. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

Life is much happier when you don't tie your identity to these guys

13. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Harden was great tonight. Always easy to root for him when he plays like we need him to. Harden really is the identity of this team. When he plays well, we look like a cohesive unit. When he's off, doesn't play d, or goes away from the offense, we look terrible.

14. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I am genuinely stunned how close this poll is.

I understand not liking the flopping, but virtually every perimeter star does it. He's not a criminal, and he doesn't carry himself like a thug. What he does with his personal time is his business. Some of you guys really need to get a life.

15. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

It's because there's a racial supremacist group marauding around this board that hates what he stands for to them.

16. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

LOF obviously have their agenda. They hate him because he is on another level above Lin.

17. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

The only time I don't like rooting for Harden is when I can see him purposely slacking on defense. Other then that, his personal life is his own business and I don't have any issues with Harden.

18. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

right? who cares? i've been to a strip club before like most dudes have at some point. so what? Harden doesn't break the law or act like a thug. He's A OK in my book. I don't even know the guy, why dislike him?

honestly, the beard and mohawk thing is kinda cool. What OP refers to as "attention seeking" I refer to as "expressive" and "creative"

This just shows how judgmental and jealous some people are. Not everyone has to fit into a cookie cutter mold.

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Truly trash fans who cannot even enjoy having James Harden on their team. These people basically do not enjoy the game of basketball. If they liked basketball, they would loving being able to watch Harden play on their team night after night. Same with Dwight. Everyone from LA b****es at him. Exactly how good does a bball player have to be in order for you to enjoy his game? If it's no fun watching Harden and/or Howard, go do something else, because you're wasting your time watching basketball.

20. BeardSanity

BeardSanity Member

He's not paid to be a role model, as long as he's putting the ball in the basket I'm fine