1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Cleveland fan walks on court with Kyrie Don't Leave shirt

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Pretty sure this action has the opposite effect to what his shirt says. If I were Kyrie I'd consider leaving to avoid stalkers like this.

2. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

or it shows how pathetically desperate a fanbase really is because of their losing tendancies in all sports.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Why is is Lebron or Kyrie's fault if they leave? LBJ would've never won a ring if he stayed in Cleveland, and Irving looks at his team right now and sees the same POS crap as when he was first started.

This is all on the horrible and terribly incompetent Cavs front office, I have no idea why Gilbert puts up with that management team, they're gonna destroy his franchise.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Or, more likely, it shows how this one guy is a total loser because he and his actions don't represent an entire "fanbase".

5. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Well these are the same people that made this for Lebron:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KVtqZgfFKgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

LOL

Griffin ran away when he saw the boy... backed right down LOL...

7. TheDr34m

Thank you for proving my point!

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

.......... this is real???

9. TheDr34m

Very Real!

These are mayors, governors, senators, politicians, lawyers, members of media just begging essentially on their hands and knees to keep this man.

I bet you it will be worse this summer when lebron can opt out to potentially return. Because now they know the man is a two time champion in Miami and they want a taste of the lombardi and it won't happen in Cleveland anytime soon unless Lebron joins them.

10. StandontheLake

For anyone who doesn't catch the reference...

Monica Seles is a hall-of fame tennis player. During one of her matches, a fan jumped the stands, ran up to her, and stabbed her in the back with a knife. It was a severe injury, and she was out... I forget how long. Months at least.

The fan was a crazy German who did it in order to clear the way for Monica's great rival, Steffi Graf, an All-time great who's my pick for the title GOAT on the women's side. (Graf is German.)

As that's the year, Steffi won the golden slam, it apparently worked. Security at pro-tennis events has been pretty tight ever since.

11. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

I was expecting Chris Paul to run into the kid & then hit the deck in classic flop mode...

12. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

So much awesomeness of this video.

Griffin being a puss as usual.

Kyrie laughing at the creepy stalker.

CP3 squaring up to fight.

13. ryebread

ryebread Member

Thanks. I forgot most on these boards are too young to know who Seles is. Seles was pretty much the female Federer and Graf was Nadal. She dominated Graf. Seles was ranked No. 1 in 1991 and 1992 before being stabbed in 1993. She won 8 grand slams in the 4 years prior to her stabbing (that's like half of them). She missed two years (two of her prime years) due to the stabbing and was never the same afterwards winning only one grand slam.

Imagine something like this happening to a superstar in the NBA. Security needs to be tightened over there in Cleveland.

14. mig0s

mig0s Member

Cp3 only tough enough to fight fans

15. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

blake griffins all like "oh **** suicide bomber!"

16. D12 fan

D12 fan Rookie

WTF?:rolleyes:

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

Shocked griff didn't flop.