1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin's treatment of McHale

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Angkor Wat, Nov 26, 2013.

1. glacier921

glacier921 Rookie

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/htzequBQdrM/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

That was deliberate ! I call Flagrant 2 !

3. jscmedia

Impersonation ?

McHale as rag doll ? Good time Charlie ? Drinkin buddy ?......lol

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

:eek: mind=blown. Lin went to Harvard, remembered how McHale slapped Asia's face in the Philippines, knew the game was being televised in Asia, knew overt racism was a bad thing, knew another PR disaster was in the making, is a Christian, forgives McHale for his sins, decided to help McHale by violently striking him although he is 55 and walks with great difficulty.

(I was dismayed to see Keith Jones struggling to pop McHale's left shoulder back into the socket after Jeremy violently dislocated it.)

5. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Just downright disrespectful! No wonder Mchale has him on a short leash! What a cancer!

6. jscmedia

Which bridge and what are you asking ?

7. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

a post by someone on jeremylin.net. That page has become pure entertainment for me at this point

1. howard still sucks. won't get any better..he is what he is...a great defender/rebounder, can dunk, but no post moves, weak passing, sorry screener..
    2. lin is interchangeable. just think of lin like shaun livingston of the nets or jordan farmar on the lakers..thats how rockets view lin..some nights they'll let him play more..but he is at the mercy of a lot of things..he isn't a tony parker where they will play him no matter what....and that is the biggest point in why i think lin should move elsewhere..he wants to develop into a great pg...not a mediocre role player.
    3. great passing without harden
    4. rockets won't do crap in the playoffs..live by the 3, die by it..no offensive sets, poor movement.
    5. memphis sucked.
    6. 2nd round at best...
    7. lin needs to be traded
    8. these games are boring...i'm wasting 2 hours of my precious life to watch lin shoot free throws and shoot like 6 times..
    9. post more pics of jlin with groupie girls
    10. talking about lin clubbing and girls is more exciting than watching lin play on this horrible team.

8. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Maybe for you. I do not enjoy seeing individuals delusional, blind to reality due to their extremely distorted and irrational world views. XANAX FOR EVERYONE!

9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

What... I have no face for this

10. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

XANAX!!!

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

That was hilarious,

The myth of McHale not liking Lin can be put to rest finally.

12. jocar

jocar Member

lol. Just goes to show the conspiracy theorists are idiots.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

This is something I can get down with...

14. alethios

alethios Member

Didn't Parsons shove McHale too? Seems like a non-story. McHale is that kind of person.

15. NotChandlerParsons

I agree.

16. nono

nono Member

You can not like someone and still get along. Not like Lin has much of a choice. Not a big deal either way.

17. DJSlik

DJSlik Rookie

just because he doesn't act like allen iverson doesn't mean he's soft. he's one of the most mentally strong people alive on the planet. just to get where's he at where 99.9% of people would have just quit is amazing. not to mention how much damage he takes fearlessly driving in the lane and he keeps coming back for more with no fear. JL comparable to LEBRON this year scoring at the basket. yeah. real soft. :rolleyes:

18. N/A

N/A Member

Exactly, anyone who's ever worked has co-workers you can't stand but tolerate to get the job done.

19. SugarLandDream8

Do I really need evidence for what ever Rockets fan know that Lowry and Royce White hated McHale.

That Lin loves D'antoni and Asik is currently not happy with McHale and his PT.

Does this really need "evidence". Just pay attention that is your "evidence".

20. SugarLandDream8

Yep Bev is tough as nails...Westbrook learned the hard way.