1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dating Situation Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by The CDN Dream, Nov 23, 2013.

1. what

what Member

this is dumb advice. it's based on the premise that you (as the alpha male) are taking control, which supposedly will be recognized by the girl and she will submit to you and comply.

that couldn't be further from the truth. giving a girl an ultimatum is the quickest way to make you look desperate in the eyes of woman.

My advice is that you need to give a girl space to say no, you aren't going to trick her into going out with you. There is nothing wrong with saying, hey I like it when we hang out and I've been wondering if you see me as somebody you could date. You'd be surprised by how this will work.

2. SK34

SK34 Member

3. dragician

dragician Member

sounds like you just don't like her, you are in love dude. just do it. or you're going to be miserable forever.

4. SK34

SK34 Member

Nobody saying you can't go that route and giving her choices doesn't mean that she can't reject you still. You got to let it be known that you want to take her on a "date" not as a "friend"

5. Rox11

Rox11 Member

No you did not, please your advice is dumb, you keep revising what you say everytime someone replies.

6. what

what Member

I read the advice (those points you provide) and they are good, but only if you understand them properly.

A player is never emotional is actually part of the strategy that I am advocating, but I take it to mean something different.

It's like this: giving girls demands (even if you think you are trying to take control) are (in a roundabout way) being emotionally invested in the outcome of her answer.

My way is to be even keel when you ask her out on a date, if she says no--say thanks for the honesty. Be a man and give her the chance to reject you, it shows far more confidence than if you come at her crazy with demands.

When I ask a girl out and get a date, I will ask her the day of the date if we are still on? I am not trying to give her an out, but I am respecting the fact that she could have changed her mind. Eventually she will give you a date and not back out, if you play it right, but it she might back out the first go around.

Being a thug, just means that other guys respect you, not necessarily in a physical way, but in some way. That you can handle yourself. It doesn't mean that you order people around and physically intimidate them. Girls, despite all of the chatter about bad boys, dig nice guys.

They just hate boring guys. You can be nice and still be NOT boring.

7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

This This This

Who cares if she says no, you gotta be more ruthless about these things. Think about the worst case scenarios.

"Oi wanna get movie/dins"
    "What as friends?"
    "No"
    "Okay good I want some D"

see how easy that was? If you don't shoot you don't score, see my sig

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

WHAT DO YOU WANT HER TO DO ROLL OUT A RED CARPET INTO HER VAGINA???

YES YES YES!!!

Okay so basically, there were two girls from uni (im pretty young and im at usyd) who were part of this big friendship circle that we hang out in. For agggessss I had this crush one Girl A, but I never did anything about it. Nekminit she told me that Girl B (whom I just met) found me attractive. In actual fact, she lied to me. She didn't hear anything regarding what Girl B thought of me, but it gave me this incredible irrationale confidence around her (im still pretty confident regardless) and soon enough i was able to post her in the best ass thread. Girls like guys being bit of a d******d, its weird, girls want a badboy to be good for them, or whatrever bs they say

So anyway I still like her friend A and she finds out what was going on with her friend, we have a talk and she's pissed off that I never made a move on her, apparently she was dropping all these hints that i had no freaking idea of. If you even sniff the fact that she might like you, take it and run with it. Also at this point I was just completely honest with her, laid it all on the line and told her how I felt, made myself vulnerable and she REALLY liked that.

So stop wondering about taking her to a NHL game 4 years down the track, and just do it. theres only two possible outcomes, and its a ****house feeling to feel 'what if', because if you don't do it, theres some guy out there who will

9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

C'mon brah. There ain't no chick going to be excited about a date going to an NHL game or any sporting event for that matter. You would have been better served taking her to Denny's after a study session and ordering a Grand Slam breakfast for both of ya'll.

1 person likes this.
  10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Panda23 I missed out on the picture in the Best Ass Thread. You need to post it again! Thnx!! lol

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

In this thread, you can tell who is giving advice from real-life interactions with women, and who is giving internet-PUA dork advice.

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

you can do that w/o sounding like some douche who is forcing her to go out with you no matter what.

Straight up call her, ask her if she wants to go out on a date.

Boom.

Easy.

OP should have done this by now, you never ever wait.

1 person likes this.
  13. Panda23

Panda23 Member

lol i took it down ill put it up later :p

14. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    LOL this is the most true thing I've read in this thread.

15. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Alright, it's time to talk one on one with everyone here. And listen carefully brothers.

This is the revolution. You're a sick k*nt if you wanna be brah. Stop being a sad k*nt alright? Go out, get b****es and be a *****ing sick kunt like Zyzz brah. That's what we *****ing do k*nt. Thats what we do in this ***** bro!

16. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

may the best man win, let her pick. don't hate your homie if you lose. (not that you would)

17. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    John O'Callaghan - Find Yourself (Cosmic Gate remix)

1 person likes this.
  18. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Honestly I think your time and resources would be better spent catching up on sixth grade English. It will serve you much, much better in the long run....

inb4 gtfo Internet grammar Nazi. I'm being totally serious here.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Seriously, man up and ask her out, and enjoy the ride.

No need to be scared, she might say yes.

DD

20. spydermex

spydermex Member

stop over thinking.