1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official "Should I" Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Lil Pun, Sep 2, 2009.

1. AB423

AB423 Member

Decker at Patriots or Colston at Falcons?

2. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Man have a dilemma Brown vs Cle ( I know I know Joe Haden is a beast) or Garcon vs 9ers
    ....Also Garrett Graham vs Jags or Delanie Walker vs Oak?

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

If Julius Thomas doesn't play Decker might get some more looks. Colston vs a crappy Falcon's D is very inviting.

4. Stack24

I have the same problem with Brown. I think with your Tight Ends it's a toss up honestly. Both have really good match ups and get a ton of looks.

I have to start 3 of these receivers.

A. Brown
    T. Smith
    TY Hilton
    Kendall Wright
    DeAndre Hopkins

Smith and Hilton are in for sure but I am so worried to bench a stud like Brown. Wright would be my next option against Oakland and he gets so many targets now with Fitzpatrick.

What to do!

5. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Starting Wright or Hopkins over Brown would be insane.

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I was just offered CJ Spiller (other team) for Torrey Smith (me). What do you guys think?

7. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Heres another one smh Texans Defense (Home) vs Jags or Ravens Defense (Home) vs Jets? I know Geno is terrible on the road and the Ravens can bring pressure. My concern with the Texans is Brice McCain and Brandon Harris. If Kareem starts I think the Texans may be the better play.

8. Mprice

Mprice Member

Yeah I would do that, but mind you I'm partly skewed dude because I just can't stand the ravens offense at this point I was stuck with Ray rice this year lol

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Take it.

Spiller will have the bye to get that ankle a bit healthier and EJ is back. I'd take it for sure.

10. Stack24

It's not that insane if you see what Haden has done to the likes of AJ Green and company. Only one receiver has double digit points against him and that was Jordy Nelson. Both Times AJ Green was held in check against Haden 50 yards one time and this past week get got one reception.

So that was my thinking. I know it's hard to bench your studs but when you have CB playing the way he has it makes you think twice especially when Wright is averaging like 7 catches a week and is the main target for Fitz.

11. Stack24

It's actually one of those things you have to look at your team and see what your needs are. If you need a RB that is one thing or if you have depth at WR.

Torrey Smith actually has probably one of the easier schedules in the playoffs. MIN, DET, NE and he is their number 1 target. Spiller has good matchups in the playoffs as well, but it comes down to your needs and your depth.

12. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I see Antonio Brown being a safe relatively high floor guy like Torrey Smith was when he played Haden. But you do have the option of Wright who probably will match that level, assuming we're talking about ppr here.

13. rhino17

rhino17 Member

He is now saying spiller OR andre Ellington. Which would you take?

14. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Ellington hasn't done sh** since week 8 at Atlanta.

Go for Spiller. He'll add depth to your lacking running back corps plus you're pretty set at WR throughout the playoffs.

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

That's what I figured. So it's a done deal, got cj spiller

16. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Added danny woodhead as we'll. feelin pretty good goin into the playoffs now

17. FrancisFan3

FrancisFan3 Member

Keenum vs jax or e. manning vs dal

Also who should I pick for flex
    T. Williams vs nyg
    R. Matthews vs car
    N. Burleson vs tb

Ppr league

18. what

what Member

My advice seems to always be terrible lately, but one difference between AJ Green and Antonio Brown is that Andy Dalton NEEDS to get rid of the ball on schedule, whereas a lot of Big Ben's plays are on broken pockets and escapablity

and therefore, haden will have to cover brown longer and this might limit his effectiveness against him.

last year been threw 3 td passes, one to brown. so I don't think id worry about haden so much.

19. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'd Lean towards Keenum but it's close

Williams for your flex I think

20. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I think we are out matched in this one. Without bruin, Clark, and Taylor, kc is too much