1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vote Harden/Howard/Parsons/Lin/Asik to the All Star Game!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SK34, Nov 20, 2013.

1. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Although it would be ridiculous that he would be starting over CP3, if Lin keeps up his level of play (sans last game), then ppl cant argue that much considering his play this year is at a high level.

Now if he made it last year, it would be a different story. No way he was even close to deserving to make it last year.

2. langal

langal Contributing Member

And NO WHINING if someone gets in who doesn't "deserve" it. (ie. Parsons or you-know-who).

3. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

Remember, no Haren.

4. coffeelover665

All star games are all about playing offense anyways. I wouldn't mind seeing Harden doing his 6 steps euro.

5. RoxD

RoxD Member

On the page of The NBA 2014 All-Star Voting Rules, I find the following:

It's never been easier to get your favorite players into the NBA All-Star Game!
    http://www.nba.com/allstar/2014/asb/votingrules.html

The debate of "favorite players" vs "best players" should come to an end.

6. D12 fan

D12 fan Rookie

I don't think Dwight will be a starter this year, I think his reputation and brand has took a major hit the last couple of years. I think Kevin Love will get voted in as the starter over Dwight.

pg:CP3
    sg:Kobe
    sf:Durant
    pf:Griffin
    c:Love

7. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

this reputation thing is hilarious. Right after the Rockets get Dwight, all our stars and players have been antagonized by the rest of the league, its as if the Lakers were able to convince everyone that we are the bad guys. Like legit, people here saying Harden shouldn't make the all star team cuz he doesn't play defense but than by that logic Love, Griffin and Kobe should also not be there.

8. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Remember people, the AllStars is not about the best players, so don't be ashamed to vote in your FAVORITE player(s). Lin is far from the best PG in the west, but he IS my favorite player in the whole damn NBA so I'm going to vote for him on my PCs, tablets, and iPhones. Yes, he gets about 20 daily votes from me...haha suckers!

9. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

LOL. That's a lot of dedication. Hope you also remember to include the other Rockets. Get the starting 5s to all be Rockets player! (Lin/Harden/Parsons/Howard/Asik)

People are too funny to be objecting to Lin's vote to the All-Star game. It's a popularity contest. Hate the game, not the player. That's always been my take on any fan voting.

10. FatChad

FatChad Rookie

I'm voting for Paul. If Lin starts over Paul then I delete my cf account.

11. Jovial

Jovial Member

Sucker.

12. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

yeah don't support your own players...

13. DreamRun95

DreamRun95 Member

Why don't you just go ahead and delete it now? I don't get why you want to throw away your CF account over what is just a popularity show.

People have to realise All-Star used to mean something back in the days but not so much these days. If you want to be voted on your skills and impact on the game, there is always the All-NBA first team, NBA defensive team, MVP, Defensive player of year etc.etc.

14. haydenfisher342

im not going to vote for any rockets player until i see better results in the win column.

15. PatBeverleyFan

Who cares if other NBA fans cry. F them!

VOTE FOR LIN AND EVERYBODY FROM THE ROCKETS!!! :)