1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin Reversion to the Mean Watch

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 15, 2013.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dude really? Can you feel me now?

2. Dementium

Dementium Member

I blame this on Morey. He should have read clutchfans and gotten Lin to take a pic with a hot chick.

3. landryfans

landryfans Member

Lin is the worst player on rockets, trade his ass while you can.

4. cw3k

cw3k Member

Of course Harden did has better decision. He dished the ball out with less than 3 seconds left. If the receiver score, Harden get an assist. If the receiver turn it over or fail to score, it is on the receiver.

I do not see anyone making better decision than Harden.

5. Apache

Apache Member

great coaching i say lol

6. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

Still angry I guess. Best of luck to you and have a good weekend.

7. Play07

Play07 Member

big lin fan here but first ROCKETS, the thing with lin is when he plays good he looks like a allstar, but when he is not effective he looks like player that should not be in the NBA. I think the rockets are just not the team for him, lin builds off support and having the ball and being able to move it. Something he will not be able to do consisnetly here

- i also worry about lin in the playoffs, he can go hot and cold too quick and if benched or have a bad game his confidence will go down and could effect the rest of the playoffs, so thing is I dont really trust him in the playoffs on the rockets. Mchale & harden is just not the right situation I can trust him in

- Like I said before I would trade lin + brewer + asik to NY for shumpert +bargnani (expiring contract) + udrih on dec15th

Bargnani would fit our system like a glove at the 4, we could go TT with him because he has the range, and he can play back up center.