1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mchales treatment of Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lid1013, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Remii

Remii Member

So are you saying the Wolves are championship contenders...??? Lol.. Who cares what they do...

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The rockets were up big most of the game.

3. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

This guy is president of the Jeremy Lin fan club...if you want to see more minutes of J. Lin, go play NBA 2k14

4. Remii

Remii Member

I agree... Lin has been very good so far this year and players have bad games no matter who they are. I don't blame the lost on him because they still should have won despite his lack of production but if he would have produced as he's been doing the Rockets should have won.

I'm expecting him to bounce back next game... Hopefully.

5. Whoopy

Whoopy Member

Thing with Lin is if he doesn't start hot, McHale just won't keep playing him. So there's going to be nights where he is only going to play for 15 minutes or so.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Until the bench came in.

7. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

Agree. He reminded me of the Lin of the beginning of last year. The fault lies partly with him. However, it is true that he's on a short leash, unlike Harden or Parsons, so it's hard for Lin to get out of his funk.

8. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

I'm not a big lin fan, but he didnt get a chance last night. He has been having a great season and has deserved the benefit of the doubt. He wasn't playing great but he still a key player to the team

9. Sweetie Belle

Sweetie Belle Member

Trade Lin, win win situation for both Rockets and Lin. Felt sorry for the team for having such a coach.

10. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

This is the difference between being a starter and coming off from the bench. You almost have to start jacking off shots to make any difference.

11. papt8888

papt8888 Member

micheal

there is no respect and trust on lin.lin played bad just one game.and you bench him immediately.coach just don't trust him at all.I think lin should ask for trade just like asik.the rocket just don't need them.

12. DL24

DL24 Member

it's pretty simple really, when Lin was struggling last year, it was understandable when he got benched or didn't get touches...now that he's big time and playing like an all star, he deserves 30+ minutes, drastic circumstances notwithstanding. Understood?

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Wth? Lin's been playing well, been getting something like 30 minutes a night off the bench, and obviously has the coach's trust. He sits one night because his game is off and McHale hates him again? I like Lin alright, a lot better than I did when we first signed him, and in our stupid bbs battles, I find the LOFHs a lot more annoying than the LOFs. But, here I can see where they're coming from, at least. These LOF posts are (1) completely irrational and (2) womanly as a daytime soap opera.

Little boys tend to play with their toys like little generals, delighting in the capabilities each little character brings to his aresenal. Flint is the good commander, Heavy Metal carries the big gun, Snake Eyes is the awesome sneaky commando, Scarlett has sex with all the other GI Joes. They each have their strengths to add to the whole. Little girls tend to personally identify with their toys, seeing themselves as Barbie in the convertible, as Barbie at the beach, as Barbie having sex with Ken, etc. Most sports fans approach sports like little boys -- Howard blocks shots, Harden scores from everywhere, Parsons the utility guy, Garcia the sniper. But not the Lin Only Fans. They approach the game as if Lin were a Barbie. Barbie's relationship with coach, Barbie competing with Harden for the ball, Barbie's rivalry with Beverley.

1 person likes this.
  14. yummyhawtsauce

huh. lol

15. l4z4rd

l4z4rd Member

someone stole his barbies

16. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Correct.

17. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

Lol, you need a day job

18. yummyhawtsauce

[​IMG]

19. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

20. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

I approve of this rant. Normally I give these types of threads 1 star, but I can feel your frustration so I granted it 4 stars. As long as it made you feel better to get these feelings out, I'm cool with it...

btw, I'm borderline LOH so it is rare I support a Lin thread, lol