1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Sixers 11/13/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 12, 2013.

1. meteor0love

meteor0love Member

If only Jlin could tune down the TO's, he would be awesome. I hope this is his next goal this summer.

2. Nook

Nook Member

Alright and if Garcia plays 40 minutes and guards Anderson, do you let Lin guard the even taller Wroten or does he just not get any minutes?

3. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Delfino rebounded wel, he was a very good passer and he got to the line really well. Delfino was a very valueable piece. Sisco is a better defender and catch and shoot player when he has his confidence up.

4. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

no min

5. roxxy

roxxy Member

LMAO!

And that is precisely what I said start Lin and Garcia or sit Lin and start Bev and Garcia.

6. ParanoidAndroid

i wonder if we'll lose again tomorrow because our starters played too many minutes

7. roxxy

roxxy Member

I would rather have Lin who is bigger and stronger guard Wrotten than Bev. So yes.

8. pnr

pnr Member

I am so *****ing pissed right now. I don't think I'll get over this loss til/if we win the next 3 games. UGH SJNNSJKDNSNDLAL

9. addisonwong2010

turnovers are not easy to work on, even good players still making many of them. But still need to work hard on it.

10. SirKen

SirKen Member

So, it makes more sense to just keep bumping to a glass window like a fly hoping that it will magically make a difference.

McHale didn't try anything this game. He was a complete failure in all aspects. He should let go. PERIOD.

11. Remii

Remii Member

Yea but everyone was scoring... Who was Lin going to guard if Brewer was holding Anderson... Wroten or Turner...??? Then one of them would have had 30... Like plugin holes in a damn... And if you took Lin out... Who was gonna score...???

12. bws

bws Member

Enough already about the TOs. At least 2 of them were fouls. Wade had a game earlier where he scored 29 and had 7 TOs. A lot of the big scorers in the league or guys with the ball a lot have high TOs. Lin could have less, but he was asked to do a lot tonight, more than his usual and was gassed in the 4th.

13. lid1013

lid1013 Member

Everyone ****ted on Lin saying he was a poor 3 pt shooter and that what the team needed was a pg who could knock down open threes. This season Lin is shooting better than any player on the team from downtown and now they are knocking his TO's. I agree the TO's are a problem that needs to be addressed, however if he does manage to fix his TO problem, than I honestly believe Lin can be an all star pg given enough usage.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Ugh... If you have Garcia play 40 minutes to guard Anderson, you are NOT playing Lin then, because Wroten is even longer and taller than Anderson. If you are okay with Lin not playing then it works, otherwise it doesn't.

15. pnr

pnr Member

My god, we'll probably lose tomorrow because our starters are gassed as ****. ****

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Okay say we foul them on that play, there is still at least 15 seconds left, so we would have to make free throws and I don't know if you know this but we suck at free throws but say we make them anyway then there are still probably 10 to 12 seconds left, so then we foul them again... So basically what I'm trying to say is if we foul them it comes down to a free throw contest between us and them and we ain't winning a free throw contest!

17. magnomonkey

magnomonkey Member

Lol you guys never let me down. Each year the amount of people who overreact and give up too early in the season increases. Hope you b****es don't jump back on the bandwagon when we start doing good go find another team to root for. Remember the first year Lebron joined the heat panic set in when they were 9-8....22 games later they were 30-9. Not saying we're the heat but I wish you guys just had some patience to let things come together there's going to be frustrating days but I guarantee you there are moves coming and much brighter days ahead. Keep it positive guys.

18. Nawad70

Nawad70 Member

I'm watching the Clippers game. Wish Doc was our coach!!!!!

19. meteor0love

meteor0love Member

Jlin go back to gary peyton and start training on your decision making! :(

20. New

It depends on where Delfino starts dribbling. As far as I remember, I would say if he is driving the basket looking to score, he did a good job. If he is trying to play guard, I would say he got quite a few TOs from that. He does not protect the ball well.

But in no way I am saying Delfino is bad. He wasvery valuable. He gave good effort on defense especially when we went small ball. He has a sweet spot for 3s. Too bad he got the fracture.