1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Highlights, Interviews and Patrick Beverley's 24-second postgame from Clippers game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 9, 2013.

1. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Thanks clutch. I guess Bev had somewhere to be! lol

2. Play07

Play07 Member

Bev going to get him some ! cool dude, real good energy, he plays hard and is just happy he is the NBA

3. Man

Man Contributing Member

What did he say at the end?

4. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

Asked about what the team's flaws are, he said that he's going to keep it between the team.

5. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Bev sure stole CP3's lunch today, but I hope he could maintain high level of play once scouting reports are all over him

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Lin said they have to come together instead of growing apart. Howard mentioned a lot about unity in adversity. Sounds like there's a bit of panic tension. They'll make it through.

7. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I think our guys need to realize that it takes 48 minutes. We came out 3-0 after a comeback win against Utah and I believe we thought that because we have talent, it will just happen. Then the clippers demolished us.

We came back and beat portland, but came out flat against the lakers and played down to our competition and thought we could just turn it on late and win.

Then! It seems we learn from our mistakes and come out strong agains the clippers last night. As soon as the second half started, we can out like the game was already won.

48 minutes, talent doesn't win, effort does. Teams do

8. PhiSlamma

PhiSlamma Member

Thanks, Clutch.

Great to see Beverley play well last night.

9. FatChad

FatChad Rookie

Last night showed how important harden is to make things open on the offensive side

10. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

I like what I hear from Dwight Howard.

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I don't think this is as toxic as it was in the Laker's locker room

just seem like young players being frustrated, they will get through it I believe in them.